Minnesota band

falconfan94

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Oh yea, i forgot you Michigan people know how those violations work! So exactly how much was Webber making when he played at Michigan?

825506235[/snapback]

i hate that moron as much as anyone else so you can feel free to tee of on him. the michigan players that had class admitted they did wrong, doing the honorable thing. like i said, i care nothing for webber, even if he did go to U of M

Wouldn't the Auburn fight song make Alabama fans cringe more? Is Tennessee Alabama's huge rival or something?

825505787[/snapback]

UT's beaten Bama more than anyone else. I saw some interesting stats yesterday regarding the rivalry that everyone assumes is lopsided. Since 1914 the series is tied........UT holds the advantage since 1970 and is 9-1 in the last 10 games. Bama holds a 5 or 6 game lead overall with the pre-1914 wins........

UT's beaten Bama more than anyone else.  I saw some interesting stats yesterday regarding the rivalry that everyone assumes is lopsided.  Since 1914 the series is tied........UT holds the advantage since 1970 and is 9-1 in the last 10 games.  Bama holds a 5 or 6 game lead overall with the pre-1914 wins........

825506969[/snapback]

I have a book call "The Third Saturday in October," and it tells everything that's happened in every UT/Bama game since the very first one. Bama does hold a slight lead in the all time series, but ksgovols is right, no team has beaten Bama more times than UT. Also, UT is the only team to ever win 7 straight games over them, which happened from 1995-2001. UT is now on a 2 game win streak against them.