Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slyder-thanks for the clarification, I did not realize it was Warren that I heard was hurt. Hope he gets healed. I have seen him bat, with that swing, I would not pitch him unless I had to anyway.

Blue06, unless you are referring to Lebanon or siegel, the other 3 are running away with it. I think the is a lot of talent in the the district. I think siegel could suprise some people and I really do not know enough about Lebanon or White County. I'll support M'Boro though because that is where I am at...not throwing smack around about no one. The Warriors will be hard to beat though.

Guest Oakland

havent heard about this transfer called barnes. anybody know where he is from? had heard the same bout mitch that the injury isnt season ending. not having mitch early will hurt out depth, but not neccessarily the quality of our pitching. Oakland has a very solid starting 3 in McCleary, Howard and Farmer.

with patterson,howard,mccleary,watson all returning, this maybe one of the better oakland offense's in recent year when its all said and done. key is to finding a good leadoff guy since we lost 2 great ones in hines and birkofer. look for CF p.j. polk to suprise some folks

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

hah yeah

Siegel will have a stronger infield this year with everyone returning ... they had trouble with the double play last year but it has improved greatly over the off season ... the biggest concern will probably be manufacturing runs.

I look for warren co to win some big games with Killian ... i played middle school ball against that kid and he gets better and better

Its going to be interesting how this district will unfold .. there are 4 teams that could easily win the regular season

havent heard about this transfer called barnes. anybody know where he is from? had heard the same bout mitch that the injury isnt season ending. not having mitch early will hurt out depth, but not neccessarily the quality of our pitching. Oakland has a very solid starting 3 in McCleary, Howard and Farmer.

with patterson,howard,mccleary,watson all returning, this maybe one of the better oakland offense's in recent year when its all said and done. key is to finding a good leadoff guy since we lost 2 great ones in hines and birkofer. look for CF p.j. polk to suprise some folks

825563321[/snapback]

What happen to Mitch Warren? And do you know about the injury to Wright at Riverdale?