predictions for the pickett county temple game

throwitdown

Not always! There are a lot of Chattanooga refs that hate Temple, and would love to see them get beat in a big game.

I would hope the refs are fair both ways so they are a non-factor like they are supposed to be. I hope neither team has any excuse after the game!

825533477[/snapback]

I don't know about that. Just take the calls LV got for jump-stopping, and I don't remember one traveling call Temple got for the same jump-stop.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said every ref hated temple  -- and the refs were bad both ways in that game - so u really can't say we got all the calls - and to be exact one ref in that game openly will tell u he doesn't like temple.

825533509[/snapback]

I regret hearing that some of the refs do not like Temple. B) Although we are not supposed to hate anyone.

I never said every ref hated temple  -- and the refs were bad both ways in that game - so u really can't say we got all the calls - and to be exact one ref in that game openly will tell u he doesn't like temple.

825533509[/snapback]

Refs didn't do a bad job minus jump-stops. LV couldn't do them the whole game.

Yeah, I'll be at this one. I doubt I'll goto the Grace Pickett game though. Nah I will, but Grace is gonna get stomped, no heart or leadership on that team at all.

What city/town/hamlet is Pickett County from?

825533784[/snapback]

They are from Byrdstown. That is in Pickett County, on Dale Hollow Lake. It is about 35 mi. NE of Cookeville. The population there is about 5,000 +/-. Their school is very small, but they have a nice gymn. Alot of people that live there are retired and live on the lake. It is a very beautiful place. If you have never been to Dale Hollow Lake or Byrdstown it would be very much worth your trip. <_<:lol::o

They are from Byrdstown. That is in Pickett County, on Dale Hollow Lake. It is about 35 mi. NE of Cookeville.  The population there is about 5,000 +/-. Their school is very small, but they have a nice gymn. Alot of people that live there are retired and live on the lake. It is a very beautiful place. If you have never been to Dale Hollow Lake or Byrdstown it would be very much worth your trip. ;)  :D  :D

825534065[/snapback]

Thank you for the tourist info.

Are you with the Chamber of Commerce in Birdstown?

If not -- they ought to hire you. ;)