McEwen Lack of Respect?

rexchapman3

I'm gonna go ahead and post about the loss before people who don't what they are talking about start talking crap. Puckett fouled out and then he got T'd up for untucking his jersey before he got to the bench. Then McEwen's coach got a T for arguing the call about Puckett's technicle. After that the game got out of control as two more McEwen starters fouled out with about three minutes remaining. The refs were terrible and they should have had to pay McEwen for reffing that game. It was pathetic, the one ref who T'd up both McEwen's player and coach was trying to put the focus of the game on himself instead of the players. But a loss is a loss and you can blame the refs cuz the game is in the hands of the players, well for the most part.

I really think this would be considerering blaming the refs? One other question what makes you worthy of knowing what you are talking about? The game was over before puckett fouled out, quit trying to make that look as the reason for losing, he fouled out after the result was pretty much finalized. One other thing about blaming the refs about the loss, At one point in the second half the fouls were something like 8(houston County) 2 (McEwen)..Sounds to me like HC should of payed them. The fouls even out when you began to foul, because you were behind. I am also pretty sure that one of HC starters had 3 fouls in the first two minutes, and one of them was a charge that was called a block on puckett. Puckett also had an over the back on Mcewen first poss. that was not called. So go ahead and blame the loss on whatever comes to mind, But just as i saw McEwen coach mouth to one of HC players" Good game, You just outplayed us, just outplayed us." Also the hard fouls at the end were just sorry..And for the record, We did not still the Y-O-U cheer from u...I'm pretty sure thats a HC orginal that was started 4 years ago, but then stolen by Mcewen the next year. Hc quit the cheer so they wouldn't be like you, but it seemed so convient for usage tonight.

Edited by GotGame

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rankings only matter at the end of March, what teams do now is only practice for tourney time. McEwen will bounce back!! It's to bad NCS doesn't have to worry about being ranked or anything like that. Who did they play tonight, oh yeah, nobody cares.

825526021[/snapback]

Seeing to as I havent been there in 2 years I'm not really sure who they played. I was staying on topic and just like its always been some dumb McEwen fan has to say something about my name wich really has nothing to do with the post at hand. I guess some things will never change.

In all reality Houston Co. plays harder against McEwen than any other team. As for the comments from Coach Ross....I wouldn't expect anything less. He is a class act who would never put the blame of a loss on anyone other than himself first and his players second, and lets the game do the talking. Refs have a job to do and just like all of us sometimes they do well and other times they don't. Players win ball games. Tough luck M-Town, however this maybe the spark that ignites a fire in each person and player from McEwen. As for the NCS03 comment, be cool, not everyone from McEwen is unrelenting in their dislike for NCS. I'm cool with it. Congrats Houston Co. on a big win and thanks to all of the people that explained the ranking system, although I am still not sure about the logic behind putting McEwen in the western section. ????

William H. Bonnie

rex you are just confused, you have to have more than 13 games completed which it says right there on the rankings page.... yea i guess its  a lack of respect huh when mcewen controls their own ranking  :blink:

825527231[/snapback]

It did say thirteen the other day but now it says fourteen. "yea i guess its a lack of respect huh when mcewen controls their own ranking" What are you talking about?

... although I am still not sure about the logic behind putting McEwen in the western section.  ???? 

William H. Bonnie

825526297[/snapback]

At one time McEwen may have been in a district with teams west of the river and was classified west at that time. Anyway, I agree they should be in the middle and have changed that on this site.

It did say thirteen the other day but now it says fourteen.  "yea i guess its  a lack of respect huh when mcewen controls their own ranking"  What are you talking about?

825527425[/snapback]

someone said there was no respect for mcewen like someone didnt rank them higher....its not ranking them on someones opinion...thats why i said mcewen controls there own ranking by win and losses :blink:

someone said there was no respect for mcewen like someone didnt rank them higher....its not ranking them on someones opinion...thats why i said mcewen controls there own ranking by win and losses  :P

825527497[/snapback]

Don't you think that an undefeated record (at the time of the post) and beating two of the teams that were higher constitutes controling their ranking by wins and losses. Don't get on my case. I simply asked a question with and open mind for discussion. I didn't ask for a sarcasm forum.

William H. Bonnie

At one time McEwen may have been in a district with teams west of the river and was classified west at that time. Anyway, I agree they should be in the middle and have changed that on this site.

825527445[/snapback]

Thanks for the info Coach T. You run a great site. Keep up the good work. Hope your family is doing fine. God Bless you and your son.

Rexchapman3