Patrick Turner

Tom142

Was it true Oher's HS coach was offered a job at Ole Miss???..That might explain him "going with his heart" in choosing the Rebels......

Turner's dad was surprised???..LOL...Odd

With Tiger High in Memphis on the upswing..I'm kinda surprised he(Oher) didn't want to stay in Memphis.....No I'm Not!!!!

Edited by occhsfanviachattanooga

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that the parents must sign his papers before anything is official. I think it`s known that PT`s parents would rather see him go to UT, but I don`t think they`d stop him from going to USC though.PT`s parents haven`t even met Pete Carroll. He`s due in for an in home visit Wed, night. Plus PT`s dad said there is a good chance that they will go to Knoxville later this week for an unofficial visit. PT`s dad also said that USC should not consider this committment as being firm.

I think PT`s dad needs a lot of questions answered first. I would imagine that a lot of those will be directed toward the Goodpasture coaches. They seem to have their own agenda working in this whole process.

I heard on another thread that Turner and his family are still going to take an unofficial visit back to UT. He could change his mind, you never know. My friend Kenyon played line for Riverdale and he originally committed to Ohio State, and then he changed his mind at the last minute.

So.........is this a 'soft commitment'? <_<  UT has one of those as well!  I'll never forget Forrest Davis' indignation when Tee Martin committed to Tennessee after previously committing to Auburn.  Good luck to the Vols..........and Patrick Turner.

825533087[/snapback]

I don't know if it is a "soft committment" or not. Pete Carroll came to Goodpasture the week that Patrick committed to USC so maybe that's why he chose there.