Coalfield at Rockwood

TigersBball42

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i agree putting up with him is a waste of time... just like him... and he does need to be worrying about his upcoming opponet instead of nagging at me

825540274[/snapback]

I'm sorry I missed your last post, I was too busy praying that I don't get in your way. I have now officially changed your name to "LadyTigersBball42".

STUPIDITY NEVER GRADUATES

hey DEVILS.. when u go into boys basketball why dont u try seaching for harriman for a change because im gonna start u your own little thread so u can post all of your messages that no1 give a crap about on......i will even title it DEVILS97's thread... so it wont be hard for u to find.... goodbye for now...go rockwood beat midway

hey DEVILS.. when u go into boys basketball why dont u try seaching for harriman for a change because im gonna start u your own little thread so u can post all of your messages that no1 give a crap about on......i will even title it DEVILS97's thread... so it wont be hard for u to find.... goodbye for now...go rockwood beat midway

825551089[/snapback]

I see your post was at 7:53 PM, that is pretty late for a little girl like you. I think I am going to start using single letters to represent words like you do. Maybe if you post before your bed time kiddo you will remember how to spell them. Later genius.