south pittsburg

SPfan11

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, ih8tntemple, look @ the teams on this win streak of theirs...

Sale Creek - Losing Record

Creative Arts - Losing Record, 2 wins

Berean Academy (non-TSSAA)

Grace Christian (first year TSSAA) - Losing Record, no TSSAA wins

Lookout Valley - good win

Whitwell - About to drop to .500 tonight to Sequatchie

Richard Hardy - Losing Record

21st Century - Losing Record

Marion County - Losing Record

Sequatchie County - Losing Record

F.C. Boyd - Losing Record

Very impressive. Call me if ya'll South Pitt beats CCS or a team in the second round of the region tourney.

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles

i agree. they haven't played anybody. the lookout valley win was quality, and i'd even say that the sequatchie win was too (because they play in a tough AA district, so their record is misleading). other than that....a bunch of nobodys. we'll see what south pittsburg is really made out of in a couple of weeks. look at the schedule:

@ Lookout Valley

Marion County

@ CCS

We'll know if they're really good, or if they're really good at being pretenders like most of us think, by Feb. 15.

Yeah, ih8tntemple, look @ the teams on this win streak of theirs...

Sale Creek - Losing Record

Creative Arts - Losing Record, 2 wins

Berean Academy (non-TSSAA)

Grace Christian (first year TSSAA) - Losing Record, no TSSAA wins

Lookout Valley - good win

Whitwell - About to drop to .500 tonight to Sequatchie

Richard Hardy - Losing Record

21st Century - Losing Record

Marion County - Losing Record

Sequatchie County - Losing Record

F.C. Boyd - Losing Record

Very impressive. Call me if ya'll South Pitt beats CCS or a team in the second round of the region tourney.

825541461[/snapback]

Sequatchie is 11-9, they're not counting the hall of fame games on the record. Even if they were it's not a losing record. Should be 12-9 after tonight. South Pittsburg is hard to stop if the refs are not calling it close inside, if they are Robinson is foul-prone (3 fouls in a closely-called first half the other night, none in the second half when the refs let things go a bit, at least on him). Seq and South Pittsburg split this year.

Sequatchie is 11-9, they're not counting the hall of fame games on the record. Even if they were it's not a losing record. Should be 12-9 after tonight. South Pittsburg is hard to stop if the refs are not calling it close inside, if they are Robinson is foul-prone (3 fouls in a closely-called first half the other night, none in the second half when the refs let things go a bit, at least on him). Seq and South Pittsburg split this year.

825541644[/snapback]

Pitt's opponents are a combined 70-132(minus CCS who doesn't have a complete schedule or Berean who isn't TSSAA) and their strength of schedule is 102 of 104. One of their wins comes against a team that lost to Tennessee School for the Deaf. Come on guys, Pitt doesn't get respect for the same reason Utah didn't in football, they don't play anybody.

South Pitt may not haved a very hard schedule at all, but look at what they have done against good teams. Marion County may not be great, but they whooped a decent Boyd team 90 - 54, and a fairly good tyner team 73 - 70. South Pitt. handled them. I dont have to say anything about Lookout Valley because yall know how good they are, and (putting aside all excuses) South Pitt beat them too. So, while they may not have a terribly difficult schedule, they step up against big teams, and i wouldn't be surprised to see them give CCS a run for their money. South Pitt has a record of 16 - 2 counting their easy win ove St. Andrews Sewanee tonigt. You have to give them some props.