Station Camp Information

coachh17

just so you know, currently they play AA level sports as opposed to beech and hendersonville, which are AAA. therefore, their overall student population is lower, which is usually a good thing in the classroom. however, this is a RAPIDLY growing area, so by the time your little one gets to high school, they will probably be at about the same student population as the other two. they do have nice facilities and most of the girls that we know there like the school, teachers, etc. good luck.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. Part of our reason for selecting Station Camp was that its current size is very similiar to the school we are leaving. I did notice the rapid growth of the area neighborhoods, so it will probably be a AAA school by the time my youngest gets there, but if she grows up in the system as it grows she won't even notice the change.

• 3 weeks later...

I would rather move out of the state than go to SCHS. So many kids left HHS, Beech, and Gallatin to go there when it opened because they thought it would be cool to be the leaders of a new school. After one year every kid was trying to get back to their original school, and most would not be accepted back. HHS's volleyball team is on the way up. Kim Rutherford has been bred playing volleyball and is a great leader and a future college volleyball player like her star big sister at Lipscomb.

HHS's volleyball team is on the way up. Kim Rutherford has been bred playing volleyball and is a great leader and a future college volleyball player like her star big sister at Lipscomb.

825568962[/snapback]

The volleyball coach at HHS is very suspect. I hope that they are able to hire a more knowledgeable volleyball person soon.