James C. Haile State Tournament

sweety

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought this was an opinion based board, i had an opinion about officials, so what is the big deal with my posts being deleted.

825544862[/snapback]

This board is to share info about tournaments, not criticize officials. Maybe now some fans understand why I do not plan to make this board permanent. I have enough of this stuff on the boards we already have.

In AAA Girls , Ocoee Middle School (Cleveland,Tn.) Will play Cleveland Middle School (Cleveland, Tn.) For the Championship. OMS beat CMS Twice in the regular season and finished the regular season undefeated. CMS beat OMS in the TVAC tourney,giving OMS its first Loss. I'll go with OMS for the State Title.

i thought this was an opinion based board, i had an opinion about officials, so what is the big deal with my posts being deleted.

825544862[/snapback]

Yeah i agree the officiating wasn't up to standerds the game was changed becuz of a couple of calls...and im not trying to b rude.. but i belive many people saw that and believe the same thing...