TMSAA (East) Area 4 Small Schools

VicKing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the Saturday games:

I talked with Coach Bilyeu today and his girls (OS) play Eagleton Saturday at 1pm for the C'Ship with the OS boys to play Rockwood immediately following the girls contest!!

I mean it could change, but....

I'll take both OS teams in Area 4!!

BTW, Oneida and Oliver Springs both have some business to take care of before playing, so....

Edited by TheAnswer9

The word is that new brackets are being sent out today for Caton's Chapel. Some teams still aren't definite, but games will start on Monday night, supposedly. Instead of having all girls games on Monday and all boys games on Tuesday, they will be mixed. The top half of the brackets will be completed after Saturday, so the number ones from Area 4 and Area 2 in boys and girls will begin their tournament on Monday (play in games for Area 1 and Area 3 will be on Sat. at Caton's/ winners of those will play Area 2 and Area 4 number 1s on Monday). The other half of the bracket will not begin until Tuesday since some play-in games may not be played until Monday night. Hopefully, someone can revise/add more to this as more information is sent to the schools. This is just some info going around.

Oliver Springs Girls win 53-15 if i am not mistaken. Good game girls.They jumped out early. The boys lost by 3. Worse i have seen them play all year. Nothing would go their way. BOYS: play monday at O.S against Petros Joyner.should turn out to be an intresting game. Dont know when girls play.Gooose what were the girls scores? Christopher, Hall, Ollis, Bilyue, Livley,ect?

Edited by drass20

The girls looked a little rusty at the start of the Midway game on Wednesday, but they came out smoking yesterday.

Kayla Christopher scored 19 in the first half alone as OS built a 41-5 lead at the intermission. She didn't score in the second half, but I think she only took one shot.

I don't have my notes in front of me, but I believe Kasi Bilyeu added 10 and Kelsey Hall had seven. I don't think anyone else had more than four.