SHOULD TYLER AND JP REP TN IN ALL- AMERICAN GAME?

BIGTEN

Unapproved Website has JP ranked #23...50 spots ahead of the closest delk at 73 and then the other is at 81...Tyler Smith is in the 60's.

I'd say thats a pretty darn good starting line up.

825549141[/snapback]

Crazy thing about them rankings you brought up is that Richard is the one at 73 and Reginald is at 81. Shows how much they know about the Dalks. Reg will make a push for JP when they get updated.

Unapproved Website has JP ranked #23...50 spots ahead of the closest delk at 73 and then the other is at 81...Tyler Smith is in the 60's.

I'd say thats a pretty darn good starting line up.

825549141[/snapback]

Those rankings are a lot like AP polls... There's not enough ppl working for rivals to go watch all of the kids play as much as is needed to make an accurate ranking... So most of their rankings are on hype and heresay... Examples: Monta Ellis should be 1 and he's what, 8? Wayne Chism in '06 is rated about 50 ahead of Willie Kemp... That's a LAUGH!! Don't read too much into their rankings, i mean, they haven't even updated since pre season... Any site that is made for rankings and prospecting on athletes that doesn't update atleast monthly, can't be taken seriously!

Those rankings are a lot like AP polls...  There's not enough ppl working for rivals to go watch all of the kids play as much as is needed to make an accurate ranking...  So most of their rankings are on hype and heresay...  Examples: Monta Ellis should be 1 and he's what, 8?  Wayne Chism in '06 is rated about 50 ahead of Willie Kemp...  That's a LAUGH!!  Don't read too much into their rankings, i mean, they haven't even updated since pre season...  Any site that is made for rankings and prospecting on athletes that doesn't update atleast monthly, can't be taken seriously!

825549260[/snapback]

sad part is that Rivals has a name for bein one of the best ones. i dont guess they are real big on basketball though cause these are horrible, their football rankings are normally the best in the business. I noticed that Chism was like 49 and Kemp was 99. Man did i get a kick out of that one. Anyone know a good website where you can look at rankings for free that is more accurate than these?

sad part is that Rivals has a name for bein one of the best ones. i dont guess they are real big on basketball though cause these are horrible, their football rankings are normally the best in the business. I noticed that Chism was like 49 and Kemp  was 99. Man did i get a kick out of that one. Anyone know a good website where you can look at rankings for free that is more accurate than these?

825549281[/snapback]

nba.com used to have very good rankings.. Since Lebron, they haven't done much of anything with them anymore...