TMSAA Area II Small--GIRLS @ Scott High

TheAnswer9

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen or heard anything about the Area 4 girls teams except for the mighty Lady Bobcats. I think that title is a perennial thing for them. Coach Bayleau (sp?) has done a great job year after year and the girls are very dedicated. Some of their opponents thought this would be a down year for OS, but once again instead of rebuilding they are just reloading, AGAIN.

Anyway, give some predictions about Eagleton v. Fairview and Midway v. Wartburg. I know what Wartburg and Fairview have, but I haven't a clue about Eagleton or Midway. I was just curious.

I think the games will be closer, but I wouldn't be surprised if Matt is right on with the winners.

Midway makes for an interesting match-up. They're the type team that can score 14 points in one quarter and then score just two in the next. They're fairly athletic and will get after you.

I really thought Eagleton would do better against OS than they did. They have a couple of good guards in Brackett and Fuller plus Campbell is a playmaker inside. They should have plenty of motivation also trying to make up for Saturday's loss.