TENNESSEE FOOTBALL SIGNEES

Sequatchie

Tennessee had the number 1 ranked recruiting  class as rated by most of the experts so muffin I don't think you can finish ahead of 1st!!

825586563[/snapback]

Don,t know what you have been looking at,the ones I have seen has them ranked fourth, and fifth,rivals being one of them,ESPN had them rated number 4.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don,t know what you have been looking at,the ones I have seen has them ranked fourth, and fifth,rivals being one of them,ESPN had them rated number 4.

825586866[/snapback]

Scout.com had them #1 they are the #1 recruiting service now with Rivals #2.

I wouldn't put to much into what ESPN says as they only get into recruiting for about 3 weeks a year. :blink:

we pay attention to you? Are you the guru I need to get my info from? Then please give us your perfect list of top classes signed this year! :D

825595599[/snapback]

And you should listen to me,pay no attention to Scout,like I have already said they finished number 4 or 5 on the list. Accept it and move on.

And you should listen to me,pay no attention to Scout,like I have already said they finished number 4 or 5 on the list. Accept it and move on.

825595941[/snapback]

i can accept 4 or 5 out of 117. can you guys? i mean, these rankings are balogna anyway, how can somebody possibly distinguish between the top 5 classes? UT got some incredible atheletes and were far and away better than most in the SEC, so yeah, they have to be proud of their recruiting class. thumb

i can accept 4 or 5 out of 117.  can you guys?  i mean, these rankings are balogna anyway, how can somebody possibly distinguish between the top 5 classes?  UT got some incredible atheletes and were far and away better than most in the SEC, so yeah, they have to be proud of their recruiting class. thumb

825599471[/snapback]

I am glad you agree with me,4 or 5 is about right.

I am glad you agree with me,4 or 5 is about right.

825600854[/snapback]

There is no difference between 1, 2, 4, 5. Tennessee was ranked #1 by a few services, the top 5 in all. There is no difference between the top 5, so why argue and challenge someone who says Tennessee was #1 recruiting class. They were, and it doesn't matter if someone doesn't "pay attention" to the services that don't support their opinion. Also other schools were #1 in other services. Like I said, it doesn't matter, don't win anything for having #1 class, and a top 5 class doesn't guarantee top 5 finishes, but there is plenty of reason for optimism when a school lands the #1 class (or top 5 class).

There is no difference between 1, 2, 4, 5.  Tennessee was ranked #1 by a few services, the top 5 in all.  There is no difference between the top 5, so why argue and challenge someone who says Tennessee was #1 recruiting class.  They were, and it doesn't matter if someone doesn't "pay attention" to the services that don't support their opinion.  Also other schools were #1 in other services.  Like I said, it doesn't matter, don't win anything for having #1 class, and a top 5 class doesn't guarantee top 5 finishes, but there is plenty of reason for optimism when a school lands the #1 class (or top 5 class).

825601786[/snapback]

Do you know what you just said?