TENNESSEE FOOTBALL SIGNEES

Sequatchie

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unapproved Website had us as #2 in the nation...the seperation between us and OU was not significant...great job by the coaches of securing some great players...I'm so excited to see some of these guys.

825549151[/snapback]

I'm pumped. This is the most excited I have been about a recruiting class ever. I like how our D-linemen and linebackers all look mean. I hope hope they all put their egos aside, and things could be great for the next little bit.

Unapproved Website had us as #2 in the nation...the seperation between us and OU was not significant...great job by the coaches of securing some great players...I'm so excited to see some of these guys.

825549151[/snapback]

Look again this morning,as of late last night U.T. had dropped to maybe fifth.

Yep, this class will be graded in 4 or 5 years. Look back 4 years at a class and you'll be amazed how many aren't in the program anymore or never panned out. Some recruiting classes have less than half that actually contribute............but I love recruiting season like any Vol fan. Hope springs eternal! :ph34r:

Yep, this class will be graded in 4 or 5 years.  Look back 4 years at a class and you'll be amazed how many aren't in the program anymore or never panned out.  Some recruiting classes have less than half that actually contribute............but I love recruiting season like any Vol fan.  Hope springs eternal! :)

825550212[/snapback]

This is very true,some of these players will never play in Neyland stadium.

• 3 weeks later...