Rockwood/wartburg for #1

cowboyboom

I don't think Rockwood ever had a double digit lead in the fourth quarter. They were up 12, maybe 13, in the third quarter but I think Wartburg got it under 10 heading to the fourth quarter. I think they were ahead by eight with about six minutes left and that's when they fell apart. Wartburg kept chipping away while Rockwood kept turning the ball over.

I think Wartburg is playing the best ball in the district right now, but Rockwood is the best defensive team in the district and they're really tough at home. Should be a close game.

Go mow a yard. Their will be no coin toss. if Rockwood wins there will be a tie, so the number one team will be awarded to the team with the better record against the third place team. The third place team will be either Oneida or harriman, depending on who wins that game @ harriman tonight.

825565396[/snapback]

Go mow a yard - that is good stuff. Get your facts right JohnDeere or don't post. You are almost as bad as LadyTigersBball42 or Kid03. You could toss a coin to see which of those two wimps is dumber. Haven't heard from those girls in a while.

UNINTERESTING POSTS NEVER GRADUATE