3200- Alex Herringshaw

D2

Bumbi will win the 800, 1600, and 3200 so I'll do my second place picks

800- Vikram S.

1600- Oliver Townsend

3200- Oliver Townsend

A-AA

800- Jordan Longstreth

Team wise I really don't know but I think BA has a real good shot at dominating D-2.

Edited by runnerboy

Does anybody know how many are returning from state in the 400 for A-AA?

825564919[/snapback]

Lenoir City has a kid in the 400 that should be sub 48 this year. They also have a kid Chris Something that should have won the 300 hurdles last year. Look for them to have a good 4x400 team as ussual.

The girls team should be loaded. They didn't lose much off a strong team last year.

Out of the 20 or so qualifiers from last year, I think they return 15-16 of them.

AAA

400- Bryan Webb

800- Michael Billingsley

1600- Rob Sorrell

3200- Alex Herringshaw

D2

Bumbi will win the 800, 1600, and 3200 so I'll do my second place picks

800- Vikram S.

1600- Oliver Townsend

3200- Oliver Townsend

A-AA

800- Jordan Longstreth

Team wise I really don't know but I think BA has a real good shot at dominating D-2.

825564146[/snapback]

Barring injury, BA will win DII again. Probably not by quite as much as last year, but their depth in just about every event will be tough for anyone to overcome.

I hope everbody knows who Megan Lyons is cause if you don't seasons end you will. She can do it all. 100m, 110m hurdles, and 300m hurdles. She also does a few field events like long jump, high jump, and shot put. She can do it all.

As far as field events are concerned watch out for them G-Vegas spinners in the guys side of things. Greeneville track has some big time talent. It's the freakin' olympics out there with those guys. Watch for these guys at the states.

Greeneville has some good talent. They have Megan Lyons who is possibly one of the fastest girls in the state. She is awesome at the 100m, 110m hurdles, and the 300m hurdles. She will also do well in whatever field event she picks which will probably be long jump.

They also have sophomore Lauren Anderson who went to state last year in the 800m.

They have a new runner this year Senior Ben Wills who does well in cross country. He should do awesome in the mile, 2 mile, and the 800m for the guys.

P.S. watch out for those G-Vegas Spinners lol!