Ooltewah

AFRICANOWL

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i think it will be a tough thing to predict how the good the owls will be this year. They play a TOUGH schedule and the wins/loses may not reflect how good of a team they are. Curtis is a great coach and in his second year, i can't see the team getting worse. Hey bus, how are the games spread out, i know they are tough, but do you have like 7 games in a row that you have the potential of loosing or are they spread out ok? thumb

This is including scrimmages.... we play, in this order: Bradley, CCS, Sevier County, Baylor, East Ridge, Sweetwater, McCallie, Warren County, FRA (CCS tourney), Cleveland, Red Bank, Chatt. Central, Notre Dame, Grace, Knox Catholic & Bearden (McMinn Co. Tourney), Farragut, Kingston, and finish it up with Soddy. Thats our order, what's ya'll's schedule order out there at Grace Carlos?

This is including scrimmages.... we play, in this order: Bradley, CCS, Sevier County, Baylor, East Ridge, Sweetwater, McCallie, Warren County, FRA (CCS tourney), Cleveland, Red Bank, Chatt. Central, Notre Dame, Grace, Knox Catholic & Bearden (McMinn Co. Tourney), Farragut, Kingston, and finish it up with Soddy.  Thats our order, what's ya'll's schedule order out there at Grace Carlos?

825566208[/snapback]

Hey bud, well from Notre dame on looks like you guys have a tough end of the season, the other games are pretty well spread out tho. How was your first day of practice?... wet i presume haha Ours was good, I haven't hit real ground in about a month so it was interesting... haha

For us it's goin down like this... CCS (scrimmage) tyner, East ridge, sequoyah, notre dame, soddy, arts and sciences, sweetwater, ooltewah, tellico plains, sevier county,walker valley, mcminn central, boyd, baylor. I HATE our district, we have to play 5 teams that are below average, Boyd and Sweetwater are the only other two good teams historically in our district, but we are required to play them so we get screwed with our schedule. we try our best to schedule quality teams outside of district but there is only so much we can do... OH WELL, we both play sevier county.. i've never heard anythin about them... you know anything? You guys play a few good A schools- FRA and CCS I might have to come and watch to see what's out there for us outside of district and regions... well i'm outa here man PEACE thumb

Edited by gracekeeper12

I know how you feel with your district... I remember freshman year, we had to play Brainerd! That was pitiful, we started our JV team and blew them away, I think our team actually got worse after having such an easy game... Our district is competitive now though, Soddy and Red Bank can stick with any team out there, there is no clear cut favorite for district 6-AAA this year.

Seveir County is known for  a little  talent and a lot of physical play. Any team can play with them if you pass the ball quickly and are patient. They can run all day , but really have no major talent to contend with. But it is a quickly changing area and maybe some good talent has moved in

825566289[/snapback]

Thanx... thumb