rockwood bumpt for district 4A championship

JohnDeere22

Rockwood proved lastnight that they were the real district 4a champs they lost to wartburg at wartburg by 2 then we were all over them lastnight they couldn't stop us. to bad onieda couldn't get the job done with harriman. cause now you have a number 2 team at number 1 and a number 1 team at number 2.I hope wartburg gets to the district championship just so we can show who number 1 really is

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go DEVILS !!!!!! Those Rockwood punks probably thought they had it wrapped up last night. An impresive performance as Harriman plays spoiler for the Tigers. I LOVE IT, now it is tourny time and every one in D 4-A should beware of the Devils. See you next week LOSERS. I am sorry for one thing though. I wish I could have been there to see those sorry bunch of Rockwood seniors play their last game at home. Harvest, Payne, Butler, and Coaker - that is sorry excuse for a seior class. Those wimps would not even see any play time for Harriman. JohnDeere22, go mow a yard. Later Chumps !!!!!

devil97 I hope that you guys can get by oakdale just so the tigers can shut your mouth they almost beat you in overtime you only won by 1 point, and for our senior class there a solid bunch of players we've got great leadership unlike will pelfrey if you think he's a great senior he couldn't even play at rockwood

825567104[/snapback]

You are a dork who knows nothing.

Rockwood proved lastnight that they were the real district 4a champs they lost to wartburg at wartburg by 2 then we were all over them lastnight they couldn't stop us. to bad onieda couldn't get the job done with harriman. cause now you have a number 2 team at number 1 and a number 1 team at number 2.I hope wartburg gets to the district championship just so we can show who number 1 really is

825566922[/snapback]

WARTBURG COULD BEAT ROCKWOOD AT HOME ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO FEED THE COWS JOHN DEER!!!!!!!!! PEACE OUT

The Tigers actually are co-champions of District 4A. Monday's victory over Wartburg gave Rockwood & Wartburg identical 10-2 records. Wartburg gets the number one seed in the tournament due to sweeping the Blue Devils of Harriman, while Rockwood split with Harriman. Congratulations to Wartburg & Rockwood on their championships.

825567965[/snapback]

WARTBURG IS THEE REAL CHAMPS!! SO QUIT COMPLAINING!!!