District 4-A tournament

harvo20

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting... Rockwood will be an easy win. Oakdale and Harriman could be a close game. Oakdale can't be counted out just because they are the number 6 seed. But I still believe Harriman will get the victory. Oneida and Coalfield will be a good game I think. Coalfield finished their district season on a strong note beating Harriman, but Oneida, from what I heard, was only a couple of tenths of a second away from beating Harriman too. I think I have to pick Oneida though, they've got more district experience and Oneida always seems to bring it come Tournament time.

rockwood's goin to roll big against sunbright corey payne rolled his ankle against kingston lastnight and he wont be playing monday, but I think that the tigers are more than capable of playing without the senior guard.and I think oakdale is goin to take 1 from harriman just because I know how oakdale is when it comes tourney time they'll do anything if they think they have a chance to win. and as for coalfield and onieda that's a a toss up onieda hasn't had the season everyone thought they would have they were picked to win the district but as you see rockwood and wartburg took care of that for them, and coalfield there a streaky team that got a huge win at harriman to give them a little bit of momentum coming into the tourney.but oneida has experience and that's what it takes when it's tournement time so i'm picking the indians in a close game

It's going to be a very interesting night of basketball, I think. Of course the Rockwood/Sunbright game will only be as close as Coach K allows it to be. But the other two games could be dandies. I predict Oakdale is going to take one from Harriman. Oneida and Coalfield, like someone else said, is a toss-up. I think Oneida is by far the most talented of the two, but that hasn't meant a lot this season. Oneida does have that postseason mystique, however, and that can carry a team a long ways. I think the Indians pull one out in the fourth quarter.

A big factor for the Harriman, Oakdale game will be if Julian Goins plays. He hurt his ankle recently. Oakdale is a very quick and athletic team, but Harriman is equally athletic and if Goins plays then they should be able to have a great inside game as well. When Oakdale took Rockwood into overtime at Oakdale Jamie Hackler took the game over. Goins could do the same.

What's the predictions on the semi's:

Wartburg / Oneida -- Thursday at 6:30

Rockwood / Harriman -- at 8:00

Can Oneida upset a Wartburg team that dominated them early this season?

Can Harriman manage to come together at tournament time?

Will Shannon get the MVP of tournament or will it be Rockwood's Payne?

If Wartburg/Rockwood for the championship...who will win?

What are your predictions???

Edited by Trinity31

What's the predictions on the semi's:

Wartburg / Oneida -- Thursday at 6:30

Rockwood / Harriman -- at 8:00

Can Oneida upset a Wartburg team that dominated them early this season?

Can Harriman manage to come together at tournament time?

Will Shannon get the MVP of tournament or will it be Rockwood's Payne?

If Wartburg/Rockwood for the championship...who will win?

What are your predictions???

825579878[/snapback]

If your gonna ask about the championship game already, then you gotta ask it 3 other ways as well. Wartburg/Harriman , Oneida/Rockwood , Oneida/Harriman. Anything could happen in this tournament. Go Tigers!