Greenbrier's Coleman reaches 1,00

catsbball1

Greenbrier's Kenton Coleman reached the 1,000 point milestone tonight against East Lit. He ended up with 20 points in the game and a career total of 1,009. Congrats to Kenton, a great team leader along with the six other seniors honored tonight before the game; keep it up in the district tournament Kenton. Edited by catsbball1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to start off by congratulating the rest of the "senior seven" on their win tonight. Nice way to go out on their home court ..... I would also like to congratulate Kenton Coleman on his accomplishment tonight. Kenton is and always has been someone I've looked up too. His talent both on and off the court has always been something I've admired. His work ethic is incredible. If anyone deserved this award for his constant hardwork and hustle, it was Kenton. It's been an honor playing with him for as long as I have. He has helped me become the player I am today and I owe alot to him. All the times we played one on one after school or after practice, finally paid off. With all the events that went on in the past week, it's amazing how optimistic he is. This goes for the rest of his family, as well. I just want to thank him for being a role model for me and the other players on the team. I can't tell you how proud I am for Kenton and how greatful I am to have him be a part of my high school career and a part of our team. He's a great friend and an overall great person. Keep up the work buddy, we're gonna go far!!!

I'd like to start off by congratulating the rest of the "senior seven" on their win tonight. Nice way to go out on their home court ..... I would also like to congratulate Kenton Coleman on his accomplishment tonight. Kenton is and always has been someone I've looked up too. His talent both on and off the court has always been something I've admired. His work ethic is incredible. If anyone deserved this award for his constant hardwork and hustle, it was Kenton. It's been an honor playing with him for as long as I have. He has helped me become the player I am today and I owe alot to him. All the times we played one on one after school or after practice, finally paid off. With all the events that went on in the past week, it's amazing how optimistic he is. This goes for the rest of his family, as well. I just want to thank him for being a role model for me and the other players on the team. I can't tell you how proud I am for Kenton and how greatful I am to have him be a part of my high school career and a part of our team. He's a great friend and an overall great person. Keep up the work buddy, we're gonna go far!!!

825571958[/snapback]

Truer words could not be spoken!! There is nothing else you can really say.

825571958[/snapback]

Well said, and I'm pretty sure everyone on the team agrees with you that Kenton has been a great leader along with the rest of the seniors and that Kenton deserves this award. Thanks seniors, next year's gonna be so much different without yall. :angry:

Edited by catsbball1

A well deserved honor for the ideal student athlete. Kenton reached this milestone with his continous hard work, dedication, and positive attitude. He has been a perfect example for all of his teammates and fellow students through his 4 years at Greenbrier, both on and off the court.

Kenton has very bright future ahead of him.

Thanks for the memories and congratulations.

Hold your follow through...........

PS: The Bobcats are not through.....go finish what you started.