DII Playoffs

mason1bball

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah a lock, ha i laugh... CBHS is 0-3 vs Harding this year... So of course they were going to get beat... It was a great game, Harding got down 15-0 really fast and fought back to take the lead with about 2 min., left in the game. Anyways it is Briarcrest vs MUS and Harding vs St. Benedict, so no small scholl teams in the State Tournament... Those games are Thursday, 6 and 7:30, at St. Benedict...

Dtray, I was saying that YOU are the only player who produces every game. It was a compliment. I assumed notredame788 played for Ryan b/c he had several posts in Ryan threads. I;m sure mason cleared it up. I'm surprised CBHS lost. And what happened to MBA???? Will be a battle b/t Ryan and BGA. Good luck Dylan.

What do you mean what happend to MBA? JPII has beaten them both games by double digits. The question is, what happend to JPII in that game. I'm not sure how JPII earns no respect, losing close games to FRHS and BGA in all four games. Games that JPII could have pulled off.

I am just praying we get another shot at FRHS after the last game. I think Heim can attest to me saying the last time Pope and Ryan played a few of the key calls late in the game went to Ryan when they probobly should not have.

Edited by Pope 57