COACHING POSITIONS OPEN OR LOOKING

ELA

I'm a girls basketball coach looking to relocate in Tennessee to teach and be a Varsity Basketball Coach. What vacancies are there? I am a 13 year teacher with certification in Math, Physical Education, and Health. I have coached Varsity Basketball for 5 years and have a 89-34 record in Virginia and North Carolina. My email is [email protected]. I would love to know what opportunities are available.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I am a young energetic hard worker. Been coaching since age 17. 4 year of coaching football. Spent 1st year of High School coaching at Ezell-Harding as the Quarterbacks and Secondary coach team finished with 8-4 record after 3-7 2004 season. I am looking for some work this coming up season in the Mid-State area. Will be graduating from MTSU in December so could be open to teaching job after that. Willing to get in there and work this spring with the team. Played WR, CB/FS, and Punter at Antioch High School. :)

What will be your certification and where would you like to move to? Call Coach Chad Barger at Cannon County , 20 minutes from Murfreesboro, at (615) 563-2144 or at home at (615) 765-5712.

What will be your certification and where would you like to move to? Call Coach Chad Barger at Cannon County , 20 minutes from Murfreesboro, at (615) 563-2144 or at home at (615) 765-5712.

Certification will be in Health and Wellness. Would move anywhere there is a good job. Willing to work my way up from the bottom. Talked to Coach Barger before I went to Ezell-Harding.

• 3 weeks later...

(Updated: 3-12-06)

Looking to fill positions in co-offensive coordinator.

Position coaches welcomed for Oline-Dline, QB's, RB's, and DB's.

Team Website?

Muhlenberg South High School looking to fill atleast two assistant coaching positions for the 2006 school year. Openings in Math (2), Science, and Agriculture.We are a 2A program and participate in Region 1 District 1 (With Trigg County and Fort Campbell). We are located about an hour Northwest of Bowling Green, 45 minutes North of Hopkinsville, 30 minutes Southwest of Madisonville, and an hour Southwest of Owensboro. We average around 35-40 players, and lost 4 seniors last season.

Any interested coach is encouraged to apply.

- If you are interested and have questions please contact:

Head Coach Matt Mueller

270-225-0468 Home

270-338-9409 School

[email protected]

or

AD Randy McCarty

270-338-9434 School

270-338-9409 School

[email protected]

You can also reply to [email protected] if you have trouble getting in touch with Coach Mueller or Mr. McCarty.

Thanks

Edited by Gambit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:lol: Young, energetic coach looking for a permeate teaching and coaching position for either Football and/or Baseball. Starting 2nd and final year as non-faculty coach at Private School in Nashville. Will have Health and Wellness endorsement, can also teach Physical Education. Played at 5A Antioch high School and have 7 years coaching experience. Can begin in January, willing to relocate to anywhere. :thumb:

• 1 month later...

Raleigh Egypt High School in Memphis has openings for this fall for both boys' assistant and girls' assistant basketball coaches. Both ninth grade teams need head coaches and both varsity teams are seeking varsity assistants. At this point, a variety of teaching positions are open but they are being filled as soon as possible.

This is an opportunity to coach in a nationally recognized basketball program and possibly take over the program as head coach in a year or two.

Anyone interested, should contact the school's principal, Dr. Oscar Love, at 901/ 416-4108, or fax resume to the school at 901/416-4143.

I really want to know why the Bolton position is listed as filled... I can't find anyone that knows who the new coach is or if they have even found one yet.

Coach Shannon Abraham had a change of heart and decided to return as head coach again this year.