COACHING POSITIONS OPEN OR LOOKING

ELA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have one personal day left, however I thought I might use it for a golf day.  Do you have any idea why he left? and is the cupboard at West Carroll bare now that Webb is gone? My best player has joined the nike all statr team out of Memphis and will probably be there next season (Memphis). Keep in touch Spanarkle

825642063[/snapback]

Boy thats a killer if that kid leaves you. Are they gonna move to Memphis? A lot of rumors about that job at WC. Call sometime.

Portland High School is now seeking applications for head boys basketball and assistant football coaching. Areas now open: social studies, science, math, and english. Anyone interested please contact Principal Janet Grogan and Athletic Director Dale Sprouse at 615-325-9201.

I am looking to move to TN this summer and find a good coaching opportunity. I currently teach/coach in Missouri, but am getting married and trying to get closer to my fiance's family. I have a 50-12 career record and numerous coach of the year honors including 3 State Coach of the Year awards (2 coaches association, 1 media). In my two years as a head coach, my team has reached the state semis twice - finishing 3rd two years ago and winning the state championship this past season. I was also a head manager for an NCAA Final Four team while in college.

If you know of any openings or interested in speaking with me, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you.

1. Chattanooga Central filled

2. Clarksville Academy – Coach Shepard

3. Hickman County - filled

4. Sequoyah – Filled!

5. Sweetwater High School – FILLED!

6. Harpeth - OPEN

7. Father Ryan has been filled

8. Oak Ridge - Coach Stevens

9. Giles and Marshall County have been filled!

10. Waverly is filled!

11. Bolton High School - Filled

12. Ooltewah High School - Filled

13. Knox Halls HS - Filled

11. Franklin HS - Filled

12. Brainerd High School - Chattanooga Interviews in progress

13. Briarcrest - Memphis - Filled

14. Austin-East - Interviewing

15. Wilson-Central - Open

Edited by ELA