Who will the Titans cut to get under the cap?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been saying for months that the team would be blown up on other threads yet nobody would buy in. It's a decision that had to be made. It's all about the money. It's always all about the money. The Titans will be years away from getting another team ready for a run. Maybe with some luck in the draft, they can beat a .500 season. ;)

I've  been saying for months that the team would be blown up on other threads yet nobody would buy in. It's a decision that had to be made. It's all about the money. It's always all about the money. The Titans will be years away from getting another team ready for a run. Maybe with some luck in the draft, they can beat a .500 season. B)

825576238[/snapback]

;) , hopefully your wrong...

chris brown, calico, a healthy(cough couch) mcnair, and bullock to lead the defense, they wont be all that bad, hopefully... all this is said with fingers crossed... lol

I hear names like Rolle, Mason, Kevin Carter.  Who do we see the Titans cutting.

825576039[/snapback]

I say cut Mason then take Mike Williams with the #6th pick!

Then cut Rolle take a corner/DB with the 2nd rd pick!

I think kevin Carter will take a cut and retire next year maybe two as a Titan.

Steve McNair if he comes back should be healthy if he isn't Voleck did a great job last season if you watched the games they had no problem putting up points the defense was the problem with all the injuries they couldn't stop anyone. I think toward the last five games they had like 5 starters left on defense that started the season.

You Titans fans are blind! They will be horrible next year...much like they were last year. I'm a huge Cowboys fan, I know they will be terrible. I actually like the idea about cutting Rolle and Mason and replacing them.

How good is Volek or McNair going to be when they lose their all-pro wide receiver though? Calico can't stay healthy to save his life...course its hard to when you weigh about 170

At best you go 8-8 in a pretty tough division.

You Titans fans are blind!  They will be horrible next year...much like they were last year.  I'm a huge Cowboys fan, I know they will be terrible.  I actually like the idea about cutting Rolle and Mason and replacing them. 

How good is Volek or McNair going to be when they lose their all-pro wide receiver though?  Calico can't stay healthy to save his life...course its hard to when you weigh about 170 

825576755[/snapback]

Hey EGO,

I still believe McNair would be a good trade for the BOYS. If he would cut and restructure, Steve could be the missing piece to the puzzle of a 2005-2006 run to the ship. B)

How good is Volek or McNair going to be when they lose their all-pro wide receiver though?  Calico can't stay healthy to save his life...course its hard to when you weigh about 170

825576755[/snapback]

Bennett isn't going anywhere! Had more yards, more yards after catch & more TD's than Mason! If the Titans cut Mason and draft Williams thats a big upside for the Titans in the long run! thumb

Calico I think will be healthy and can become a great receiver with the help of Ray Sherman! What do you mean Calico weighing 170? The last time I saw his stats he weighed 225? ;)