DII middle

unanymous89

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you kidding...BGA lost 10 starters..No affense to USN just got hot at the right time last year and without Patrick McEwen or whatever his name is, they arent the same. MBA lost Cory and lets not even talk about Glazer, so they're not much. BA is BA (sorry). JPII will be descent but they have no GK and of course, they couldn't dream of beating Father Ryan.. Father Ryan is the team all of yall should be looking for out of DII Middle with 8 returning starters. But wait..MTCS is probably the real deal...

I'd have to say Father Ryan's got the talent to take the region, but after that I think it's pretty much a toss up. However, I don't think JP2 can pull it off. THey would have had to improve a lot since last year. Oh, and ydet shut up.

825588073[/snapback]

i will tell you right now, it wont be Ryan to take the region. either USN or MBA or JPII will be the darkhorse. and anti-todd "i disagree with what you say but i will defend to the death your right to shoot spider-webs at people." i believe voltaire said that!

i will tell you right now, it wont be Ryan to take the region. either USN or MBA or JPII will be the darkhorse. and anti-todd "i disagree with what you say but i will defend to the death your right to shoot spider-webs at people." i believe voltaire said that!

825588111[/snapback]

What was that a joke or something? Go ahead and burn me. I'm giving it to you. Please just say it. thumb