DII middle

unanymous89

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no soccer players now...2 brothers played football and wrestled.....graduated 2 and 3 years ago.......a sister of them now plays basketball and runs track.

825625779[/snapback]

cool, the girls basketball team was very good this year props to your family member that was a part of that

Yea its a nice school everything is going well, we are working on getting the soccer program up to where we want it to be, but we are having trouble getting the support that we want but its okay. We think we will be able to surprise some people this year, but i am very puzzled at some of the coaching moves this (read the above posts about the MBA game and you will know what i am talking about). But we have some good players just waiting for us to start clicking on all cylinders and we should be pretty good

Yea its a nice school everything is going well, we are working on getting the soccer program up to where we want it to be, but we are having trouble getting the support that we want but its okay. We think we will be able to surprise some people this year, but i am very puzzled at some of the coaching moves this (read the above posts about the MBA game and you will know what i am talking about). But we have some good players just waiting for us to start clicking on all cylinders and we should be pretty good

825625793[/snapback]

ba is always good at every sport....hats off to the parents and the support they give the school. the coach may have dropped the ball in the mba game, but the season is still young.

Edited by emitreccossti

DII is looking like it is going to be very close all across the state. as for the middle, i think BGA will get the number 1 seed, and then win the tournament. i think Ryan is easily the second best and will take that place. the darkhorse is a total popup, even now. USN, JPII, MBA, and BA all have a fightin' chance.