Got what they deserve!

4THELUVOFTHEGAME

As I stated previously i was embarrassed by our team and our coach during the area tournaments. We were busy running the score up on unworthy opponents. Looks like this really helped us when Mid-State- Ha Ha! While we were busy beating up on weak teams, Charlotte was gettin better! We finished 22-3 and didn't win anything. We lost the conference tournament and the Mid-Sate tournament. The two tournaments that mean the most. Regular season and area mean nothing if you can't win the ones that matter most. I hope my child does not have to endure the embarrassment of being on a highschool team that is coached and plays the way our team was coached and played this year. Good Luck next year Coach Carter! ....you will need it! I hope for my child's sake that Coach Carr coaches differently from you. We can't take four more years of you!

- A concerned Bearcat fan/parent

I bet a lot of young ladies would like to play for a middle school team that wins 22 games. Whining parents ruin many children's seasons. Ten years from now some child from Cheatham County will have to look back and think: You know we had a great season that year, but I never bring it up because my mom whined about the coach at the end of the season. What a way to build a memory.

As I stated previously i was embarrassed by our team and our coach during the area tournaments. We were busy running the score up on unworthy opponents. Looks like this really helped us when Mid-State- Ha Ha! While we were busy beating up on weak teams, Charlotte was gettin better! We finished 22-3 and didn't win anything. We lost the conference tournament and the Mid-Sate tournament. The two tournaments that mean the most. Regular season and area mean nothing if you can't win the ones that matter most. I hope my child does not have to endure the embarrassment of being on a highschool team that is coached and plays the way our team was coached and played this year. Good Luck next year Coach Carter! ....you will need it! I hope for my child's sake that Coach Carr coaches differently from you. We can't take four more years of you!

- A concerned Bearcat fan/parent

825581407[/snapback]

Once again, you are making me really sick. If you don't have anything better to do than bash middle school girls and coaches, get off the computer. The best place for you is not on this board. How about you find some other middle school girl teams that went 22-2. I bet you there aren't many out there. First of all pal, the conference tourney means absolutely nothing. Yes, it would be nice to win it, but it doesn't mean that much. They won the Regional tournament which is very important and beat Charlotte. Ok wow, they got beat in the mid-state finals. Which means one team was better than them on that night. Any other time, they beat Charlotte.

I would say you are the embarassment. Coach Carter is a great basketball coach and he couldn't help his players were much better than the other team. Those girls are very good players for their age. I enjoyed watching them this season and I'm sure they will do well next season in 9th grade action.

Plus, can the girls control who they play in a tournament? In case you didn't know, no they can't. They are a very good middle school team and they can't control the strength of the other teams.

Also, if you are embarassed by the girls, wouldn't that include your daughter? It is a team sport. Like I said, I'm tired of you running your mouth and everyone else is too. So please, stay off here because no one cares what you think because you don't even have the facts right.

Congrats to Cheatham on a very SUCCESSFUL season.

Edited by Mr.Clutch