GRACE TENNIS

volsbigd712

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC he locks them because they are pointless...read the rules of CoachT its not to play along with inside jokes with your friends its to talk about the sport not whose wearing whose jock strap today.

on to the subject...If Grace is in A-AA I doubt that Bo will play...theres no reason for him too would be absolutely no competition. if he was in AAA or D2 there would be reason to play come spring fling time but i don't see him playing

hmm..i don't know anything bout some Grace Tennis...i didn't know that was a school..if it is...anyways... i figured i'd post my OPINION which i have the right to say. Red Baron... closing down all of our threads is not only rude its...just plain STUPID..its that one thing..whats it called...oh yea...ABUSING AUTHORITY...i mean come on...at least we are giving you something to read...its not like anyone ever posts on tennis anyway..and now a group of young men decide they are gonna be tennis fans and have a tennis student section and you wanna try and ruin that. ANYWAYS..thats all i had to say.

825610118[/snapback]

Son, those were uncalled for comments. Why I lock those threads is because they have nothing to do with tennis. Talking about a skooter in the back of a truck has nothing to do with the subject. Im doing what coacht asked me to do...keep these boards "on subject". Your last post had nothing to do with tennis...im sure you can agree with me there.

Wait, Grace does not stink. Yes, for all of you ignorant fools, Bo is playing this year. And so is his sister (former no. 11 in the nation according to the USTA jr. tennis). Bo is number 1 in the 14's and 34 in the 16's (according to the USTA jr. tennis rankings) and he is only 13. They are both playing number 1 for our team this year. I played no. 1 last year and was undefeated most of the season. I'm playing no. 2 under Bo this year and I will not lose. We have a new no. 3 this year and he just spanked CSAS's no. 2 in the Baylor tournament -- marinate on that! The rest of our top 6 are way better this year than they were last year.

Our team has 5 other jr. tournament players and we are stacked this year. No one can handle our team this year.

We will be undefeated this year, bank on that.

Edited by vols fan

Ok...since my comments earlier were takin seriously and were not supposed to be. I apologize for some of the things i said. I was goofin off. And I apologize to Red Baron...now on the other hand... i still believe that since we aren't doin anything COMPLETELY WRONG we shouldn't have our forums locked. Thats all I needed to say.