No Tyler, JP, or Jamont?

gomab2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laughable.

Devendorf is a standout player on that TEAM and will be a great college and pro player as well.  You put too much emphasis on dunks in losing efforts.

I am a big Tyler Smith fan, and there is a good case to be made that he belongs on that team, but don't go where you did with Devendorf.

825584713[/snapback]

I've seen Devendorf play on a couple of occasions this year. He is more hype than true talent. I think that happens a lot. These teams are based more on hype than actual talent. There is no way that the selection committees for these types of teams are able to watch these guys enough to distinguish who is better. This is especially true when you get down to the last picks on the teams and everybody is really close talent wise. If it comes down to a decision between two players, then the one with more hype will usually be the last one standing.

Laughable.

Devendorf is a standout player on that TEAM and will be a great college and pro player as well.  You put too much emphasis on dunks in losing efforts.

I am a big Tyler Smith fan, and there is a good case to be made that he belongs on that team, but don't go where you did with Devendorf.

825584713[/snapback]

What is laughable is your post. Where in my post was Tyler Smith's name mentioned and where did I mention a dunk? You need to check yourself before you get on here talking all stupid. Devendorf is overrated. Who couldn't make wide open outside shots. Devendorf is not a standout player on that team. Jamont Gordon and the big kid that plays down low are the standouts.

Guest catfish-hunter

If Brewer made it last year, then there is no reason that Tyler or Jamont should not being playing this year. I was rooting for both of them and despite not getting to play in this game, both guys will go on and enjoy huge personal success on the next level.

Brentwood Academy's Brandan Wright and Mitchell's Thaddeus Young will be playing in this game next year GUARANTEED!!! thumb

• 3 weeks later...