Cait and Heritage

CoachDG

Stick a fork in Heritage....They are donnnne.  The one-girl show is nothing without its headliner.

825586347[/snapback]

Just remember this post DZ. I, too, was somewhat skeptical after Heritage lost Cait. But after watching them beat William Blount in their district semis and playing a very good Farragut team down to the wire in the championship, it has become quite evident to me that Heritage is far more than a "one-girl show."

They are very capable of beating any team in their region tournament next week on any given night. Sure, losing Cait is huge ... but they've got a few more girls that can play.

I promise you ... they will compete next week. They are far from being "done" and this is coming from someone who is a life-long fan of their "arch rivals." I'm not looking through rose-colored glasses ... I'm basing my opinion on watching them play.

Ill remember Gov don't worry. I wouldnt go as far as saying Farragut is a "very" good girls bball team. They beat the teams they are suppose to have been dominated by the other district this year.

If i had to place a wager on Region 2-AAA it would be on Oak Ridge and Powell. I've been wrong before though.

Edited by DZbettin

I hate to see Cait McMahan get hurt. Watching Powell and Oak Ridge play tonight they are very good but I think Heritage would have beaten those teams had Cait been healthy. I root for Heritage's rival school but I wanted Heritage to win that region if Maryville couldn't. Heritage only loses 2 seniors this year. They will be awesome next year. I was hoping Heritage could win a state title.

rebelron i sure hate disagreeing with ya but i have to

ive seen both heritage and powell play

with kayla mitchell helping out the 2 established inside players for powell i dont think heritage could have handled the tough inside play

but thats the opinion of a powell guy :rolleyes:

im sure heritage will be back with a vengance and a healthy cait next year!