District 2AA scores?

JanaLee

Anybody know the District 2AA Scores?

825586950[/snapback]

Congratulations. Pigeon Forge District 2AA Champions!!!!!

You were the best all year long 16-0!

Also good job Claiborne County! Big surprise!!!

Claiborne and Pigeon Forge were the best teams in this District 2AA this season. Without a doubt. Last night was the Championship game I feel. Pigeon Forge and Caiborne both were dominate during this tournament. Lady Tigers Mom was right! Claiborne and Pigeon Forge are both solid teams that have outstanding players and coaches. She stated that #4Claiborne might upset #2 C-D tonight. Who would have ever thought? I was wrong. Coach Parkey easily won a game that no one gave his team a chance to win. Great strategy and outstanding coaching! Coach Johnson, you definitely proved that you were the best this season. I want to see one of this teams in Murfreesboro. How about both? GO DISTRICT 2AA!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. Pigeon Forge District 2AA Champions!!!!!

You were the best all year long 16-0! ...

Lady Tigers Mom was right!

825587002[/snapback]

Now there's a statement I don't hear often! :D

I believe the Claiborne-Chuckey Doak score was 56 - 40 (it's posted on the scoreboard). I would have like to have seen that game. I knew the Lady Bulldogs could do it, they have played really well in this tournament. (Thanks again ladies for helping me cheer tonight! :) )

I would like to see both teams at state as well, but unfortunately it can't work that way. Both teams are in the same bracket. If we both win our games on Monday, we will play each other on Wednesday and only one can advance to the championship game.

Pigeon Forge - South Greene score was 67-54, although it was a much closer game than the score indicates. The score was 24-24 at half time.

Good luck to all the teams next week! thumb