Region 2 Tournament AAA

DCCATVOICE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumb luck.  :D

825590084[/snapback]

Actually, looking back, I did pick Clinton in the consolation game. So I did miss one game. Tuesday is going to be so much fun. I'm leaving work at 3:45 so I don't miss a minute. Does anyone have an update on Dixon? I can understand why maybe certain people would not want to speculate, in case the Bearden people are reading this.

Actually, looking back, I did pick Clinton in the consolation game. So I did miss one game. Tuesday is going to be so much fun. I'm leaving work at 3:45 so I don't miss a minute. Does anyone have an update on Dixon? I can understand why maybe certain people would not want to speculate, in case the Bearden people are reading this.

825590149[/snapback]

I don't know his status but he is a major, major reason Clinton has made it this far. Of course everone hears about Whitt and Dye but I think that Dixon is the glue holding that team together. With the guard play of Dickenson, Sibley, and White, if Clinton does not have Dixon or he isn't 100% healthy then someone from Clinton is going to have to step up and play defense on there guards and score some points.

mocs, I also like the way you can predict with eaz. Even if you do not get the game correct you still have a good reason on why you have predicted them. If Dixon is hurt against Bearden I do not see Clinton winning that game, but if he is healthy (which I think he will be because who miss the oportunity to play in this game) then I don't think that bearden can keep up with the tempo of Clinton. Halls and Maryville should be a well fought battle and hopefully Halls can pull that one out. I think Powell will win with fairly easily even if Snoderly is there and will end up playing Oak Ridge in the second round for a dousy of a game.

Powell

Oak Ridge

Halls/Maryville-I don't make predictions for my team I think it's a jinxx

Clinton if Dixson is healthy

Lord, given Mocs all this pub, his head is gonna be so big now during the region he will be spitting out predictions every 5 min of the game. lol i will have to hear it all night. B)

But my predictions are:

1.Clinton. This game will come down to who makes the most shots and who makes less turnovers. Prob the best 1st round game.

2.Halls. This one will be close and exciting. It might end up being the best 1st round. Halls has a good game by Borum and Sharpe they will win. Borum's old court.

3. OR. this game should be like the Powell/Heritage. OR wins by 15 or more. Farragut is big inside but OR is just too good with domsic.

4. Powell. Period. Maybe by 20. could be 30. lol no but seriously they win with ease.

A 3-AAA sweep. another district tourney it seems.

Halls/CLinton- Halls.

Powell/OR- Powell. NO bull crap charges at the buzzer this time.

Powell/Halls- Powell. Series tied 2-2

Everyone seems to be picking a 3aaa sweep. I'm all for it, but I think Halls gets clipped in the 1st round. That's not a knock on Halls, they're as good as the other 3 teams in 3aaa, but I think Maryville proved that they were the best team in 4aaa in the regular season and just had a bad game in semis. Halls just got a tough draw. I think Sharp, Borum, and May will keep it close, but unless 1 gets really hot, I think Maryville will get it done by a small margin.