Region 2 Tournament AAA

DCCATVOICE

good post hhsbball12. you hit the nail on the head with all of those. you left one thing out and it is alright because you weren't there but you know when i told you the dunk by the farragut guy was sick, man u missed a FACIAL(quote of Mocs) by lee smith. dang it. All up in that dudes mouth. lol the reason why it is so good is becasue lee has been getting rim-checked all year lol. but he threw that one down nicely. a bigger crowd ........it would have gotten everyone into it.

see ya thurs.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good post hhsbball12. you hit the nail on the head with all of those. you left one thing out and it is alright because you weren't there but you know when i told you the dunk by the farragut guy was sick, man u missed a FACIAL(quote of Mocs) by lee smith. dang it. All up in that dudes mouth. lol the reason why it is so good is becasue lee has been getting rim-checked all year lol. but he threw that one down nicely. a bigger crowd ........it would have gotten everyone into it.

see ya thurs.

825597491[/snapback]

Ya I remember he missed one against us in the first game but I have heard from a couple of people that it was an awesome dunk. They said it was right on some kid. Good luck to you all and all the 3AAA teams. Lets get the region championship in our region and send a couple to the sub-state. I'll talk to ya if i can make it up there tomorrow.

Edited by hhsbball12

What a night of bball! Clinton vs Maryville was one of the best games i have ever seen, u couldnt have wrote it any better a flippin fire drill before the biggest free throws maybe of his career! Then OR vs Farragut was even better! hhsbball12 great post everything u said was right! I think i know u u play baseball to right? I played baseball for cc last yr, ss/ p! JUst wanted to see if that was u

What a night of bball! Clinton vs Maryville was one of the best games i have ever seen, u couldnt have wrote it any better a flippin fire drill before the biggest free throws maybe of his career! Then OR vs Farragut was even better! hhsbball12 great post everything u said was right! I think i know u u play baseball to right? I played baseball for cc last yr, ss/ p! JUst wanted to see if that was u

825597968[/snapback]

First off it was Clinton and Bearden and second off no you've got the wrong guy. I don't play baseball.

This will be a GREAT night of BB. Not only do you have Clinton/Maryville at 5:00pm and OR/Powell at 8:00pm, but in between you have the ladies championship game between OR/Powell! Three straight top of the line games. The winner of any of these games is who wants it the most as all six team are loaded and play excellent ball. Good luck to all and the may best teams represent our Region in top form! Go Lady 'Cats - Go Wildcats! thumb

Triple threat speaks of Maryville's past history in the region.  I'm aware of the past couple years.  What other history do you speak of?  Sounds like a little frustration and I'm curious.  Seems like Coach Nelson and staff have always done a good job.

825598563[/snapback]

Nelson IS a GREAT coach.

Just seems like the Rebels have had problems in the post season. In the past ten years, they've made it to substate twice, but lost both times. They've drawn a couple of tough cards like playing the home team in the districts at Blount a couple of years ago and now Clinton this year. They got screwed in the Clinton game last year even though it shouldn't have been close. They just didn't live up to expectations even when Humphreys was there.

I can certainly appreciate the frustration of some Maryville fans. The draw is, well, the draw. Many schools would argue that they got a bad break over the years. I guess you just have to take advantage of the opportunities when they present themselves because you never know when (or if) the next opportunity will come. Maybe this frustration of postseason problems has affected past teams??

Well alot has happened since I have been out of town. But South Fla. sure is nice this time of year. Well the final four of the region has been set. Clinton, Powell, O.R., and Maryville.

Well I said I wouldn't do this anymore. But here goes.

Clinton takes care of Maryville, Maryville will not be able to defend all of Clintons perrimeter players.

Powell will also be victorius. Post play is great and if the guards give any production and take care of the ball the Panthers are very good.

So it looks like an Orange and Black final. In the round house.

I hope you're right bigcatt....I'm a little worried about Powell in this game. We've been playing fantastic lately, in my mind, better than Oak Ridge. But it just takes 1 off game and OR beat us twice in the regular season. We have to come out ready to play tonight, or the season will be over. Get it done Panthers, let's sweep District 3 and Region 2 championships.