• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Dukie

Laura Peters

Laura Peters, a three-sport star from Johnson County High School, is constantly giving back to Johnson County. She has been involved in numerous charitable activities and recently raised money for a student at a rival school who has cycstic fibroisis. She is a true servant of Jesus Christ and is always willing to help anybody who needs it.

Thats pretty good but Brian Patton has done more than anyone. He helped with the tsunami disaster by giving up golf for three weeks to serve. He also has been involved with Katrina relief and was the volunteer of honor when the first golf course in New Orleans reopened. He also goes to the soup kitchen every day.

I just wanted to say that I have had the privilage of meeting Ms. Laura Peters, and she is an amazing servant of Christ. She always has a smile on her face. She will make a wonderful elementary teacher one day.

Thats pretty good but Brian Patton has done more than anyone. He helped with the tsunami disaster by giving up golf for three weeks to serve. He also has been involved with Katrina relief and was the volunteer of honor when the first golf course in New Orleans reopened. He also goes to the soup kitchen every day.

I don' think this is about competition, I'm sure Brian is a fine fellow, but this thread is not about him. Is your name Brian? :lol: