Best 400 Runners

RedRaiderPlayer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because Bearden isn't as good as Farragut don't be all mad...u just wish you could attend a school as good as Farragut..instead of that awful school bearden..i understand i would be jealous too...

825617170[/snapback]

:lol::lol: That was such a GREAT comeback. That Farragut education is paying off for you. <_<

Don't forget you're in a track forum. How many times has a person from Farragut's name been mentioned? Not one freakin time!

Now, how about Bearden? About 20 times......just in this thread! :lol:

Just because Bearden isn't as good as Farragut don't be all mad...u just wish you could attend a school as good as Farragut..instead of that awful school bearden..i understand i would be jealous too...

825617170[/snapback]

i'm only going out on a limb here, but my advice is to be very careful. In my limited experience on this board if you flagrantly bash another school you're going to get banned. Especially when it's TOTALLY off topic. I'm only trying to help so don't get mad at me for lecturing.

Edited by p9morbid

Ryan Rhodus of Lenoir City ran a 50.07 at Seymour Tuesday. He then ran fourth leg of the 4x400m in another spectacular time. Look out for LC's 1600m relay team--ChrisCo ran first leg with under 51 seconds, the second and third will improve with practice, and Ryan (state champion '05) Rhodus is running like a machine.

Ryan Rhodus of Lenoir City ran a 50.07 at Seymour Tuesday.  He then ran fourth leg of the 4x400m in another spectacular time.  Look out for LC's 1600m relay team--ChrisCo ran first leg with under 51 seconds, the second and third will improve with practice, and Ryan (state champion '05) Rhodus is running like a machine.

825621470[/snapback]

*cough* hand time *cough

;)