Best 400 Runners

RedRaiderPlayer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA you've got to be absolutely kidding me. One thing is for sure, he didn't run a 43.xx 400!!!! If so, he could beat Michael Johnson.

*if he ran a 43.xx 400m it would be on every news channel in the world. He would be considered the world's fastest high school athlete EVER.

Edited by p9morbid

i was running today with a new guy Trevor Heater he transferred to farragut this year...sophmore never run track before..ran a 43.25 400...that's impressive...

825615550[/snapback]

Did you check the length of the track? Are you sure it wasn't a 300? Theres only been one person to run 43 before and he took steriods.

WR: 400 m  43.18  Michael Johnson  USA  Seville (ESP)  8/26/99

By the way, there have been numerous people to run under 44, not just Michael Johnson. The claim that MJ took steroids is unfounded and unsupported.

825615867[/snapback]

Well that's what I've heard, supposedly the year before he got that record he took them and was disqualified, but you say its false, so maybe it wasn't true only way to find out is to look it up, but I do not have the time.

i was running today with a new guy Trevor Heater he transferred to farragut this year...sophmore never run track before..ran a 43.25 400...that's impressive...

825615550[/snapback]

I ran the mile race with a kid named, Will Watkins. a couple of weeks ago. He ran it in 3:31. That's less than one minute per lap. He's amazing, but for some reason he's skipping track and field this year to participate in his favorite of all sports, rowing.

I ran the mile race with a kid named, Will Watkins. a couple of weeks ago. He ran it in 3:31. That's less than one minute per lap. He's amazing, but for some reason he's skipping track and field this year to participate in his favorite of all sports, rowing.

825616242[/snapback]

rofl