South Pittsburg VS. Temple

bigbody1220

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how good south pitt is but there goin to have to bring more than there A game to put temple out of the region championship and a potential state tournement bid, Temple is the number 1 team in the state and I don't think caleb is goin to let anything mess up his last chance at a state title.

825595978[/snapback]

I agree, I saw Temple by 15.

Temple: 75

South Pitt: 60

Is there anybody that can stop this juggernaut that is TEMPLE???? Does anyone have a legit shot in the region tourney or state to dethrone the Champs?? I looked at your bracket and the only team I could see that might give them any trouble between now and the State Championship game might be Middleton provided both schools win their region and substate games. This would be one of the better first round games of the state tournament.

Mouw will play him better than anyone else has played him. Both Mouw and his older brother play great low post defense against bigger, stronger, more athletic guys. I won't say that he will shut him down, because i feel that A. Robinson is as good as everyone ( mostly south pitt fans) say he is he can't be shut down, just controlled. However, the game will not be decided in the low-post, it will be decided at the guard spots. It all depends on how good Caleb wants to look going into the region CHUMPionship (single A is Chumps). Temple is the best team in the state, their not overly cocky, but still I really would like to see SP beat them.

TEMPLE by 20 at least