• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
JohnDeere22

i need to delete an account

Could u send email to me as well...also needed to know how to take my real name off my profile page...didn't have a "display name" icon to get in to fix it like the help desk advised..thanks

Your real name is not visible to anyone but you. Look at someone else's profile and you will not be able to see their name.
  • Upvote 1

Friendship is off to a good start. Kelsi Dickey is back on the field after suffering an ACL injury. This kid is fast and hot at the plate.

How can I delete my real name off profile pg?

Edited by 4me

It is only visible to you.

I'm sorry to bother you with this.  I am trying to delete what was said about Friendship in my FORUMS. I left my computer open with coach T and one of my sons friends put that message on. My daughter was not happy that he did that. Its about the team not individual's.

Thanks for you help 

Guest nothingelsematters

I need to delete mine

I need to delete my account. getting harassed. Could you delete all of my posts please