Rockwood and Coalfield

TigersBball42

I'll be honest with everyone on here: I left when Coalfield got up by 10pts to get a little bit of a head start on the crowd. Dang, I should have hung around about 30 minutes longer.

Rockwood could have easily hung up their laces, but...instead of folding their tents down by 10pts very late in the 3rd, the Lady Tigers battled back to actually take a 3pt lead in the 4th.

At least I was able to listen to 101.3 WECO heading down Alcoa Highway. The signal was strong enough that it didn't go out until I reached UT Hosp and at that point the "HORN WAS SOUNDING!!"

I am sooooo proud of the Lady Tigers!! For a bunch of 15 and 16 year olds you have really showed your stuff. You are all great players. With even more hardwork and determination it is the inevitable you will be AWESOME players. Lookout 2005-2006 here we come. Congrats to Lacey Smith #32 (district all-tourney team) Megan Turner#50 and Teddy Chatman #14 (region all- tourney) Coach Jeff Allen - District 4A coach of the year. Thanks for the memories!!

Edited by 32 Got Hops