UNAKA...STATE CHAMPION BOUND AGIAN?

BIG DAWG 71

Unaka is a great overall team... 8 losses on the season (one of which was against Temple by 21).  I believe the Rangers have a shot at making some noise in the State tourney.  Plus they are on an 11 game win streak.  There is never a better time to peak than in March.

825608847[/snapback]

good point...I hope Unaka does well in State! They are a good ball team!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good point...I hope Unaka does well in State! They are a good ball team!

825608864[/snapback]

You can also factor in that they are regining state champs... I always said "your still the champs till somebody beats you." Well, Unaka is still the champs. They should also feel less pressure considering Temple will most likely be favored to win state here. I think Unaka has a very good opportunity here.

well i am not a Unaka fan, but.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................GO RANGERS!! Because.....................................................................................

I like Unaka and they show much class and cause i dont like cocky people who run their mouth about a game that has not been played...didnt you see CPA vs. Grace last year? EVERYONE said CPA would win, but they didn't.

Well Unaka might not have the quanity of players they had last year they are still playing about the same now as they were at this time last year. Do not be surprised if they find themselves back to back state champs. To be the best you got to beat the best and since Unaka is the defending champs they are the best.

Oh ya when a dunk is worth three points that is when I am going to worry about doing it and I am pretty sure that is how Unaka feels. It would stink to go down and dunk one all the time and then come back for defense and they hit a three everytime and you get beat by 30 uh?

Edited by EHSGolf13