Elizabethton Wins Region 1 title AGAIN!

tru_win3114

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A Re-Match between Oliver Springs and the Lady Cyclones. I'm betting on the Host team, Elizabethton.

coach17, Now you have to drive all the way back home to watch your beloved Ladies in Orange win their way to Murfreesboro. But not to worry, I fully expect the Lady Cyclones to return the favor next week. This team is getting better as the season winds down.

And how'bout that Hopson Gal? Waydago, Victoria; All Tournament!

Oh, and 17, Don't forget to leave directions to your house. Should be getting warm enough to cook-out by Saturday the 12th. thumb

Edited by krichunaka

Cyclones did it with defense. Surprise surprise. They got the early lead and never let it go. It was a seven point game at the half and as much as 15 points in the second half before PF and their outstanding guards made 4 straight threes to cut the margin to five at one point. Refs let the kids play and actually EHS, despite having the lead, had more fouls than PF. Redd fouled out late in the last half minute, but the game was over by then. PF has a very good team and I think they can play with Austin East. I look forward to the Wizards of Oz return to Elizabethton. We owe em one.

What was the score? Who did what for both teams?

I'm suprised, and impressed!

Who made all-tournament

825599965[/snapback]

All tournament:

Someone already covered Elizabethton's players...

From Pigeon Forge:

Brianna Garrison, Kendra Newman and Whitney Dodgen

Unicoi:

Weaver & Sparks (I think)

Claiborne Co:

Lisa Johnson

You owe them one huh? Well i think that IF the lady's play good O.S ball ( which they have not been doing lately) They will prevail. OS has a group of seniors that do not like to loose. Hopefully they will go on to state and do excelent!

GO O.S

825600813[/snapback]

Not this year.

I guarantee you that Elizabethton would want to play nobody in the state on Saturday than OS. They probably played harder than OS last year, but OS pulled it out in the end and that's left the Lady Cyclones wanting revenge for 52 weeks now.

It's also true that OS hasn't played very well for about three weeks, but this team has a way of getting things done when things look bleak. They'd better, however, be ready from the start Saturday because I know Elizabethton will be.

we will see jgar. this little forum can not decide a basketball game(although you wish it could). But i have faith in o.s! Look back to the Webb os game, O.S got beat, and before that they were having Bad games.Then the next bunch games they played very well. That loss they suffered last night will get them back on track and hopefully win them a Gold Ball.

GO O.S Lady Cats thumb