District 7a?

I met him at a couple of football games and I saw him at one baseball game. He may be one of the strangest, most self-absorbed teachers/coaches I have ever met or talked tried to carry on a conversation with. We were total strangers (me and two dads from Smithville who met him) and all he did was "name drop" for five or so minutes

Thats the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!! If you know him at all you know he would not talk to a total STRANGER, and especially not talk about himself to a total stranger....now he would talk about himself to friends or ATHLETES!!hehe

If he likes you he will tell you and if he dont he will tell you as well!! He is a good trainer and knows his baseball! We are happy to have him at Clay Co, and wish he would coach us!

Caesar dont go out on the water w/o a life jacket!!! :D

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met him at a couple of football games and I saw him at one baseball game. He may be one of the strangest, most self-absorbed teachers/coaches I have ever met or talked tried to carry on a conversation with. We were total strangers (me and two dads from Smithville who met him) and all he did was "name drop" for five or so minutes

Thats the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!!  If you know him at all you know he would not talk to a total STRANGER, and especially not talk about himself to a total stranger....now he would talk about himself to friends or ATHLETES!!hehe

If he likes you he will tell you and if he dont he will tell you as well!!  He is a good trainer and knows his baseball!  We are happy to have him at Clay Co, and wish he would coach us!

Caesar dont go out on the water w/o a life jacket!!! :ph34r:

825629027[/snapback]

Heck man, I don't even know who you're talking about? Are you talking about your trainer or your head coach? I'm talking about the guy who coaches football and trys to coach baseball.

Well catchpc, I guess since he was a trainer then there's NO POSSIBLE WAY HE COULD KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BASEBALL!!!!  I did hear he played in college and believe he played AAA high school ball for a team that does have a tradition of success....  And no, if you read closely I didn't mean that you only had a couple of wins and made it to Reg....  What I was getting at was that PC had minimal success until last year when your NON-BASEBALL KNOWLEDGABLE TRAINER got YOU to the REGION TOURNMENT.  :blink:

825628646[/snapback]

Polesit, I never said he didn't know his baseball, and I don't care if he played college or if he played triple a. The coach we got now played for crossville, they are triple a too, and he could have played college ball too, but the school that wanted him stunk so he turned them down. Our baseball team would have been good with or without brooks cherry. I didn't say he didn't know his baseball, but if he wanted to be a baseball coach he should have went and got a teachers degree instead of going to be a trainer. You just set back and watch us this year bud and then you will see how we do without him. Good luck to every one in 7 a except whoever this polesit guy is.

Polesit, I never said he didn't know his baseball, and I don't care if he played college or if he played triple a. The coach we got now played for crossville, they are triple a too, and he could have played college ball too, but the school that wanted him stunk so he turned them down. Our baseball team would have been good with or without brooks cherry. I didn't say he didn't know his baseball, but if he wanted to be a baseball coach he should have went and got a teachers degree instead of going to be a trainer. You just set back and watch us this year bud and then you will see how we do without him. Good luck to every one in 7 a except whoever this polesit guy is.

825629500[/snapback]

Still to wet to play in Pickett co,are they going to play any games this year?

Polesit, whether I stink or not, I'm the catcher on this team and I could care less what you think or say about me, I'm a 4 year starter, can you say that about yourself? To answer muffins question, yeah we will play, it rained here all day and night yesterday, we worked on the field for three hours but it didn't do a bit of good. The sun hasn't been out here since monday so it just wouldn't dry out. And this is the first rain out we have had here, clarkrange called the other rain out on tuesday and I think they just called it because they had some players sick and didn't have enough to play. The only other game we cancelled was against york up here and that was because our baskettball team was good enough to make it to the state tournament and everyone wanted to go watch them play.Polesit I'll take care of you on the field, it may not be with my catching, but I'll do it with my bat.If you are lucky enough to be on the field. I don't know what your trying to prove by doggin on my catching, I never said I was good at it. You just like stiring up trouble.Either you are brooks or you like kissing his butt.

Polesit, whether I stink or not, I'm the catcher on this team and I could care less what you think or say about me, I'm a 4 year starter, can you say that about yourself? To answer muffins question, yeah we will play, it rained here all day and night yesterday, we worked on the field for three hours but it didn't do a bit of good. The sun hasn't been out here since monday so it just wouldn't dry out. And this is the first rain out we have had here, clarkrange called the other rain out on tuesday and I think they just called it because they had some players sick and didn't have enough to play. The only other game we cancelled was against york up here and that was because our baskettball team was good enough to make it to the state tournament and everyone wanted to go watch them play.Polesit I'll take care of you on the field, it may not be with my catching, but I'll do it with my bat.If you are lucky enough to be on the field. I don't know what your trying to prove by doggin on my catching, I never said I was good at it. You just like stiring up trouble.Either you are brooks or you like kissing his butt.

825629632[/snapback]

Yes I can say I was a 4 year starter plus about 4 more!!! I've played in more district champs, region champs, and state tournys than you have watched.. I wouldn't go too far about takin care of me with a bat cause I guarantee it would be 1,2,3 and you could go put your gear back on.. Speakin of kiss but, your doin a good job of it, maybe you'll make all district this year. I didn't say anything about cancelling games, but your coach should have scheduled more than 20. All the rainouts during the season and not be able to reschedule some of them will hurt your team in the long run... Just been havin fun bustin your chops catchpc, don't get mad. I love the game and wish everyone success that plays it!!!!!!