Best Team?

GoldBasketball

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and Bo is all they have! Grace has been getting killed all season! I read in teh paper that they lost sevral matches 8-1 or 9-0. Hixson remains undefeated after playing Red Bank which is a division A-AAAA school. Oh and by the way Hixson is one of those weak A-AA schools looking to win state this year with a good start at 5-0!

Well Hixson beat CCS yesterday and remains undefeated. We are number 1 in our division and may god have mercy on anyone who thinks that they can stop us!

pullllllllllease tell me you are not bragging about beating such schools as grace and ccs. pull off a good win then talk some smack man.

pullllllllllease tell me you are not bragging about beating such schools as grace and ccs. pull off a good win then talk some smack man.

825644714[/snapback]

Sadly we dont get to play Grace, but if we did we would kill them. If you have anyone in mind that you think could beat us in our divsion please let me know. We would love to kill them on our way to the state championship! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...