Elizabethton Lady Cyclones State Bound

coaches_corner

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Marti is dressing out says so much about the character of Coach Wilson; to have the presence of mind for that with all the distractions, etc., now that's quite a Man!

The WV. Wv game has been over for several minutes now; no doubt the Ladies are on the floor, preparing and hopefully, occasionally discretely searching the crowd for Mom and Dad. :D It's such an achievement.

Will be watching the screen throughout. Good Luck, Cyclones!

Edited by krichunaka

It was a great year. The ladies should be proud. We are back at the hotel getting cleaned up to go out and eat. Mt Dew is warm, hole in my cooler. I guess I will have to buy another one. Will keep u updated on the cooler situtation as I am sure thousands of people are on the edge of their seat wondering what will happen. I saw coact T at the game. The man behind the myth. Vince Redd is in the lobby entertaining small childern.

Edited by autkfan

Team played hard in the loss. Shots that we have been making did not go down. More turnovers than usual, but Chester County is very quick and aggressive which had something to do with it. On the outside the team seemed cool calm and collected but inside the jitterbugs were dancing, and it showed in some of our play. First time state tournament appearances have a way of doing that to a team.

Chester County has been here three of the last four years and to be honest it showed on the court. A great great season. To the seniors, a great way to cap off a career, although not just exactly the ending they had in mind. To the underclassmen, a learning experience, to build on. Im proud of these lady cyclones! Cyclone Pride!

Talk to us, Marti Bush! You Ladies should be Very Proud. Last season our Lady Rangers appeared as though they were living a nightmare, which is why so many of us felt, if they could get back, with no one having graduated, that they might have a real shot at the Ball.

So the fact that, though you didn't play your best game, yet still kept the score Very Respectable, is a High Compliment.

Coach Wilson's having the consideration to remember Marti, well, that tells all of us coaches, and coach-wanna-bes, what he's really like.

This not only hurts a little personally, but it brings back some bad memories from last season's appearance by Unaka, and as well, from the very disheartening ending to this season.

....And Corner, I have a feeling that we will start to see the City - County teams play again, soon.