Elizabethton Lady Cyclones State Bound

coaches_corner

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started out with a great send off from the school. We had a good trip down. Stopped at Tenn Tech to practice a little then ate lunch. Got to the hotel around 4:00. The ladies are at MTSU watching AE and Obion Co play. Game went into 2 OT's must have been a good one. I assume they will be back here at the hotel soon. Looking forward to tomorrow. Hope a lot of fans make the trip to support the girls.

Edited by autkfan

Congratulations to those Lady Cyclones!!! You worked hard season long and deserve to be in the 'Boro.

Go for the Gold!!!! - one game at a time, of course!! I believe you can do it. This team is on a mission.

BTW - Katrina came home Tue. afternoon. We are ecstatic :D and exhausted :o . I will probably be on here at weird hours for awhile but I will certainly be looking for updates. Thanks for all the prayers! Keep em coming because we brought most of the hospital home with us!!! :P

Go Cyclones!!!

What a game between AE and OC; two OTs. Team seems quietly confident. Coach as well. Very business-like approach; Taking it all in. State tournament program lists EHS girls last appearance as 1928!?!? Say what. Thats what it says. All quiet here now, bedcheck and lights out have passed.

Storm coming tommorrow though..............I hope!!!!

Just spoke with Starman; he should arrive at the arena around 11:00 MTSU time.

And these "diary" type messages are AWESOME!

PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING.

And (hint, hint) - - - Would LOVE to read Marti Bush's take on this.

And Mrs.B, That's GREAT NEWS! Maybe both you and I will be out-and-about and I can meet you when the Champs return. Hang in there, and yes, we will continue praying.

Girls had a good night sleep and were not out running around. I know this because I was up 2 or 3 times and never heard a peep. Breakfast was great. I can highly recommend the Hampton Inn if anyone is comming down. We are leaving at 10:15 for the Murphy Center. Hope to see alot of fans in the crowd. I will tell Marti that she needs to "give her take" on here. GO Cyclones.

CoachB:

Team was excited to hear the news about your angel coming home! Prayers really do work.

Krich:

Marti will dress out today for the first time since her knee injury in late December. Obviously she wont play, being just two months post-ACL surgery, but the coaches wanted her to participate in warmups, on a walking, limited basis. It will be good to see her back in full battle gear.

Glad to hear Marti will dress today. I know this has been tough on her, but she has been a big part of this team and dressing in the state tournament will be something she will never forget. I can't wait to see the team enter the arena, it has been a long time coming. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!