LEWIS COUNTY TENNIS

righchea

YES GUYS AND GALS ITS ME YOUR LOCAL TENNIS ANALYST IS IN THE HIZZY!!! TENNIS PRACTICE WAS A FINE ONE THIS AFTERNOON ALTHOUGH IT WAS BITTERLY COLD. SENIOR JACKSON PUT TOGETHER A FINE CLINIC TODAY I WAS VERRY IMPRESSED. I WAS DISAPOINTED THOUGH TO SEE BRIAN MA-CAN LEAVING JUST AS I WAS PULLING UP HE INFORMED ME THAT HE WAS SUMMONDED TO WORK. YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THAT. (HE HAD JUST COMBED HIS HAIR SO IT WAS PRETTY SPANK) (SPANK MEANING GOOD) ( JUST MADE THAT UP) THE MAIN ATTRACTION WAS NICK AND LANDON IN DOUBLES ALTHOUGH IT WAS A BLOW OUT AS YOU HAVE ALREADY HEARD IT WAS A GOOD SHOW NONE THE LESS. ALSO WE HAD 2 AMATURES PLAY STEVE PETE AND ROB-E BARTOSKIE THIS MATCH WAS MORE LIKE 2 BEACHED WHALES FIGHTING OVER A PEANUT BUTTER SANDWITCH THATS JUST ABOUT IT SO UNTIL NEXT TIME thumb

AND I ALSO SPOTTED A SKOOTER IN A TRUCK IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON WHOS IT IS LET ME KNOW I NEED ONE LOL

OH NVR MIND IT WAS MINE HA HA HA HA HA HA

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY GUYS YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS YEP ITS THE LOCAL TENNIS PRO!! TODAYS PRACTICE WAS A HUMM-DINGER JOHN "SUPERMAN" DAWSON WAS PUTTIN IT ON EVERY BODY THIS AFTERNOON HE HAD THIS SHIRT ON I WOULD SAY IT WAS ABOUT A 2X BUT HE LOOKED LIKE A PRO IN IT. ALTHOUGH THER WAS ONE THING I DIDNT NOT APPROVE OF IS I HEARD SOME KIDS BOOING AND CHANTING THINGS AT JOHN WHILE HE WAS TRYING TO PLAY THAT IS VERRY RUDE IF YOU ASK ME AND DISRESPECTFUL. NOW ON A SUBJECT MANY OF YOU ARE NOT USED TO HEARING ME TALK ABOUT IS LADIES TENNIS. TODAY TITO THE FAT HAWIAN WAS SPOTTED WEARING A SKORT I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS NEITHER BUT IT WASNT PRETTY FOR FUTURE REPRENCES PUT ON SOME PANTS. I HAVE BEEN WEARING LANDON CARROLS DOUBLES HAT AROUND TODAY AND I AM PLEASED TO REPORT THAT I ONLY GOT MOBBED BY 12 GIRLS THINKIN I WAS KENNY CHESNEY THANK YOU LANDON WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME PEACE OUT thumb

I was gonna try to post something really good about practice today, but today i was beaten by "The John Lawson" and am ashamed to even play again. Many players lost today though that were not expected to lose. Nick McClain lost agaisnt Brett Perry, I lost agaisnt John of course, Byan Ma-Can lost against Landon Carrol, and Landon also beat Jordan Buie. Almost all those matches were probably thought to go the other way, but for some reason our luck did not go through for the day. Maybe tomorrow everything will be back to normal and we can regain our places on the court. Until then....I will let John have the satisfactory of winning. lol

thumb Good Game John

WELL I DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE SHOESKI I THINK EVERYONE THAT WON TODAY SHOULD HAVE WON. BRETT HAS REALLY MADE GOOD PROGRESS WITH HIS GAME AND IS BECOMMING ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS ON THE TEAM FROM WHAT I CAN SEE. LANDON ALSO DESERVES CREDIT HE CAN SLING A RACKET WITH THE BEST OF EM'. JOSH HEAD HE IS THE SLEEPER OF THE GROUP. HE IS THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO REALLY SHINE WHEN THE SEASON STARTS AND THE PRESSURE IS ON. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT SEASON AND MANY MANY WINS ILL TRY TO GET ALL OF THE FANS A SCHEDUAL ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERES THE SCHEDUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED

MARCH 15 AT LORETTO 330

MARCH 17 COLLINWOOD

MARCH 28 AT CILES CO.

MARCH 31 FAIRVIEW

APRIL 4 AT PAGE

APRIL 7 AT MARSHALL CO.

APRIL 11 AT C.A.

APRIL 12 AT SUMMERTOWN

APRIL 14 COLLINWOOD

APRIL 18 MT. PLEAASANT

APRIL 25 C.A.

APRIL 28 SUMMERTOWN

MAY 2 PAGE

MAY AT MT. PLEASANT

I FIGURE WE WILL DOMINATE 12 OUT OF THE 14 MATCHES WITH OUR FLEET OF TENNIS PROS WITH THE COACHING OF PAPPY JACKSON AND THE CHEERING OF THE T-P-PIT YEA ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you boys for supporting my tennis team. We greatly appreciate your kindness to our sport. This season seems like it will be a wonderfully beautiful year! We have many new additions and i am quite excited to see how much they progress through the year. The T-P-Pit seems like an astounding idea to me. You students have my support through thick and thin, as long as we keep it FAIRLY clean :lol:. I am proud to be a part of this program and I believe the top 5-6 players each have their strengths and weaknesses, all of these members are quite even, and even if they don't realize it they all can beat eachother. Good luck my little children, and in this Michael Jackson's world there is no innappropriate touchings!

Love,

Michael Jackson (AKA POPPY JACKSON)