Sullivan Central State Bound!

1cougarfan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man im so happy. im glad to be a part of this. the fan support was awesome tonight. I got kinda worried when our 9 point diminished, but never fear cause erik e dawg leonard was there. everyone played good. im happy for the seniors, a great way to go out even if we lose the first game of state. let's keep on rollin' baby.

man im so happy. im glad to be a part of this. the fan support was awesome tonight. I got kinda worried when our 9 point diminished, but never fear cause erik e dawg leonard was there. everyone played good. im happy for the seniors, a great way to go out even if we lose the first game of state. let's keep on rollin' baby.

825608780[/snapback]

Hey it's nice to get there, but the feel-goodness of this wears off quick. I wanna win the next as badly as everyone else, so let's take care of business. You guys are my heros. thumb

Congrats, boys. I've never been so proud to be a Cougar!

YOU DESERVED IT!

The Lovefest :lol: will continue to the 'boro next week, and I can't wait to cheer for the Sullivan Central Cougars!

As Pizzy Pat said on the news,

SULLIVAN CENTRAL COUGARS, WHAT TIME IS IT?

TIME TO GET LOUD!

TIME TO GET PROUD!

TIME TOREPRESENT!!!!

Edited by so_hollyw00d

finally start the bus and we arent goin home! we are headed to m'boro baby man the guys  played a great game way to go boys! for all you cougar haters what will you do will we are at state! cougars once again show they have the most talent around!

go cougars!

825608432[/snapback]

It only took 21 years!

As Pizzy Pat said on the news,

SULLIVAN CENTRAL COUGARS, WHAT TIME IS IT?

TIME TO GET LOUD!

TIME TO GET PROUD!

TIME TOREPRESENT!!!!

825609055[/snapback]

Pizzy Pat may well be the greatest fan that has ever stepped foot in a gym. It seems like the Cougars play 3 times better when he is at the game. This is not a joke post at all, I have never seen a fan make a difference like he does.