Sullivan Central State Bound!

1cougarfan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finally start the bus and we arent goin home! we are headed to m'boro baby man the guys  played a great game way to go boys! for all you cougar haters what will you do will we are at state! cougars once again show they have the most talent around!

go cougars!

825608432[/snapback]

rite on baby !! if leonard and beverly have the game that they played against alcoa then i think the 1st roundis ours !!!! and after that we will be so fired up the second is gonna be awesome GO COUGARS WE'RE BEHIND 120% !!!!!!!!!! thumb

The good news for Sullivan Central you made it to the boro other teams to kill to be in your position u are one of the 8 (official) best teams in the state

The bad news for Sullivan Central you are about to face the defending state champs who have the best point guard in the state hands down the 6'8 and'6'9 twin towers in the paint the 6'5 freshman phenom rhodes comin off the bench probably the best coach in the state in mr rick rudiseill who has his team poised to repeat there are 6 other teams thankful there are not in your position

Congratulations...go represent District 1-AA!!

825609006[/snapback]

Thanks for the support unicoi,good to know the past is behind us,that game was possibly the greatest,most fun thing I've ever experienced.I thought the unicoi-central game was the highlight of my high school career is now this,I had never stormed the court or felt so into a game as a fan.It was amazing,I hope everyone gets to experience something liek this in their lifetime.As far as state goes,anythign can happen,thats why they play the game,we might have to play the game of our lives,but it can happen,I can't wait to go watch them play.Also,congrats to Tn High,Science Hill,& Unicoi on great years

hahahahahaha

825610577[/snapback]

You caught my sarcasm right??

but for real, the J Train can ball out, his behind the back layups are a thing of beauty, and as long as the other team doesnt have 5'10 300 lb guys running at centrals players then they should be alright... gotta watch out for those big guys, they will run you right over, especially if their name is jimmy burleson and you are playing at st dominics