UCHS HARD FOUGHT GAME

UCHS_51

how is a 71-46 loss "hard fought?"  Sounds to me you guys rolled over... :D

825608615[/snapback]

Just be thankful that the Cougars played at home and stop bashing a LOCAL team. That is why it is so important to get those Sub-State games at home. I believe that almost every team in East TN won their homecourt games tonight. Central, Austin East, Oak Ridge, Unaka, and TN High. Does anyone know if University High won or lost? If they lost, it would be a 6-0 sweep this year in Sub-State home games. GREAT season to both the winners and unfortunate losers tonight!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!

:D

Just be thankful that the Cougars played at home and stop bashing a LOCAL team. That is why it is so important to get those Sub-State games at home. I believe that almost every team in East TN won their homecourt games tonight. Central, Austin East, Oak Ridge, Unaka, and TN High. Does anyone know if University High won or lost? If they lost, it would be a 6-0 sweep this year in Sub-State home games. GREAT season to both the winners and unfortunate losers tonight!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

825608659[/snapback]

Seems like Central beat Unicoi on their home court a couple of nights ago - the best most talented teams won tonight, period, end of story..

CENTRAL COUGARS #1 :lol::D:D

Seems like Central beat Unicoi on their home court a couple of nights ago - the best most talented teams won tonight, period, end of story..

CENTRAL COUGARS #1    :lol:  :D  :D

825608692[/snapback]

You just missed the whole point of my post. I know that Central beat Unicoi at Unicoi. That was the Regional. I'm talking about the Sub-state games. It is hard, almost impossible to win on the road. Remember last year? So home court advantage plays a key role in victory, which ALL the teams did tonight from East TN A, AA, and AAA. Good Luck to ALL East TN teams in the boro!!!! God Bless!!!!!

:ph34r:

You just missed the whole point of my post. I know that Central beat Unicoi at Unicoi. That was the Regional. I'm talking about the Sub-state games. It is hard, almost impossible to win on the road. Remember last year? So home court advantage plays a key role in victory, which ALL the teams did tonight from East TN A, AA, and AAA. Good Luck to ALL East TN teams in the boro!!!! God Bless!!!!!

:lol:

825608714[/snapback]

Yeah, that homecourt advantage is huge in substate. I would have hate to have been Alcoa coming into Central's gym with that crowd where you know almost everyone is againist you. I believe if Central would have had a home substate game last year this would probably be a 2 in a row to the state.

Good year UC...It was great to see all those great game againist Central, UC and HV this year.

good post brock20, all your posts always seem to be logical. no arrogant garbage like others. your right GREAT games between uc,sc, and hv whether anyone else can admit that or not. 3 very good teams / seasons! congrats to you brock 20, i know you are a central fan!

orangeandwhite, uc didn't roll over. i seem to remember sc getting beat by 48 on the road in substate not long ago. devils were down 10 w/ 4 min to go and things did get out of hand late, no doubt. but, the devils have nothing to be ashamed of!

how is a 71-46 loss "hard fought?"  Sounds to me you guys rolled over... :lol:

825608615[/snapback]

You didn't look at the box score did you? And I'm sure you didn't read that the game was within 10 with 4 minutes left. AE was just more athletic and a better team and it got out of hand at the end. It was a close game for 90% of the game and AE just poured it on the last half of the 4th quarter. Good game though.

I agree with most of your past posts about the AE vs UC game...but the fact is that both teams played a great game. Yeah, maybe AE is better than us but...the all of their team was black...and all the fans, along with two of the refs. I think that UC got like two if not three technicals called on us. If it wern't for those call for AE...We might not have had such a bad loss. Still we might have lost but if we had had the chance...(if the refs had given us the chance) then we would have played alot better...we might have even won. But it was agreat game and I dont think I have ever seen anyone jump so dang high...those boys down there in Knoxville sure can jump...GREAT SEASON TO THE UNICOI COUNTY BLUE DEVILS!!! Good luck next year....Congrats to Central on winning against ALCOA. At least you had some of your refs...I didnt hear anything about that game....How did it go?!?

~GREAT JOB BLUE!!!!

I agree with most of your past posts about the AE vs UC game...but the fact is that both teams played a great game. Yeah, maybe AE is better than us but...the all of their team was black...and all the fans, along with two of the refs. I think that UC got like two if not three technicals called on us. If it wern't for those call for AE...We might not have had such a bad loss. Still we might have lost but if we had had the chance...(if the refs had given us the chance) then we would have played alot better...we might have even won. But it was agreat game and I dont think I have ever seen anyone jump so dang high...those boys down there in Knoxville sure can jump...GREAT SEASON TO THE UNICOI COUNTY BLUE DEVILS!!! Good luck next year....Congrats to Central on winning against ALCOA. At least you had some of your refs...I didnt hear anything about that game....How did it go?!?

~GREAT JOB BLUE!!!!

825616760[/snapback]

i have no idea what you mean by saying our refs. the refs after you get past the district the refs come from another region.if you didnt here anything about the game why would you say that. the refs let both teams play they were not a factor.