BTOWN TIGERS!

btownballer07

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if yall are beatable or not, yall are definately a very very good basketball team, but a matchup I am really looking forward too shoujld tkae place in the state semifinals, Bolivar vs. Haywood. I can see that being a GREAT game for a chance to play in the championship. I think it could come down to who wants it more. Really looking forward to that possible matchup.

I don't know if yall are beatable or not, yall are definately a very very good basketball team, but a matchup I am really looking forward too shoujld tkae place in the state semifinals, Bolivar vs. Haywood. I can see that being a GREAT game for a chance to play in the championship. I think it could come down to who wants it more. Really looking forward to that possible matchup.

825608895[/snapback]

that would be a good game but we've won the first 2 matchups this year. Haywood has the toughest game in the first round against MLK...i know the played us close last year in the 2 round of state and they didnt lose many people off that team.

Memphis who??? Hardeman County is the hoops capital of the state this year....Bolivar and Middleton both goin to state!

Guest catfish-hunter
that would be a good game but we've won the first 2 matchups this year. Haywood has the toughest game in the first round against MLK...i know the played us close last year in the 2 round of state and they didnt lose many people off that team.

Memphis who??? Hardeman County is the hoops capital of the state this year....Bolivar and Middleton both goin to state!

825608903[/snapback]

Last year Haywood drew Jackson South Side right off the bat and this year they've got MLK. The Tomcats are gonna have to keep their composure to beat MLK because I guarantee you all that they are nothing like most west-TN schools. Haywood beat Mitchell tonight and I know for certain that MLK is the polar opposite of Mitchell. MLK is gonna grind the twmpo of the game down to a slow pace and force Haywood to play defense and execute on the offensive end of the floor. There will be no up & down highlight shows in that game guaranteed.